• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEED help regarding customs clearance

ice_gee

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/5/09
Hello Gents,

i need you advice regarding customs clearance.

I bought from forum member EGi 1pcs from US (shipping to EU)
it's only watch without any papers,boxes and ect. 500 USD

but today i have found that my parcel was holded in customs and they need some papers .
What can i do in this case? is it ok money transfer paper from Paypal or something?

Thank you

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
What are they asking for? The cost of the watch?

ice_gee

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/5/09
yes,document where they could see value,product number and ect. it's like invoice..

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
All countries are different, so it all depends on where you are

ice_gee

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/5/09
All countries are different, so it all depends on where you are

I'm in Lithuania.. i have sent them printscreen from Paypal,because i don't have anything else in any case. hope it helps...:/
otherwise it's a LOSS!

but i'm interested how other forum members are working out with such cases in their countries..
Could you please share your experience?

thanks

lelandolson

Looking Around
18/3/20
It really depends on where you are from. In Australia where the customs are very strict, has a lot of required documents you needed to compile. Bill of entry, bill of landing and purchase order are just an example. Apart from what I mentioned, importer has to file additional documents if any required as per the guidelines of government / customs department under import of specific goods. See more here ACC Customs Clearance Brisbane

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
It really depends on where you are from. In Australia where the customs are very strict, has a lot of required documents you needed to compile. Bill of entry, bill of landing and purchase order are just an example. Apart from what I mentioned, importer has to file additional documents if any required as per the guidelines of government / customs department under import of specific goods. See more here ACC Customs Clearance Brisbane

Just an FYI - this thread is 9 years old

Sent from the RWI mobile app

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Azrail

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/9/19
now a customs officer is wearing his watch....