• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trustytime delays?

Clauserr

Looking Around
23/5/19
I purchased a DSSD from a td on August 9th, and have not Recieved any qc pics. Only emails telling me to have patience.. Has anyone else encountered similar issues recently?

daft772

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/19
I purchased a DSSD from a td on August 9th, and have not Recieved any qc pics. Only emails telling me to have patience.. Has anyone else encountered similar issues recently?

Give it some time, I've purchased 3 watches from trusty, and Andrew was "okay". It depends on which watch you order, some aren't as readily available.

Trusty isn't popular these days for a few reasons. They'ill take photos of the same watch if you RL, and pass it off as a new one.

One of the watches I ordered was out of stock, so I had to choose another one entirely when I couldn't get that one anymore. He had my money for 1 month without a QC. He "claimed" no stock because the factory didn't make anymore.

Reactions: Clauserr

Clauserr

Looking Around
23/5/19
I've bought from Andrew before and he delivered within 8 days. This time though I've been sketched out by his lack of answers. He has reassured me that is arf factory that he is waiting on. But I'm getting a bit paranoid. Andrew has always been very accommodating to me in the past. I wish I could say the same in this instance. He's telling it be 3 weeks before I even get qc pics.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Clauserr Rep dealers always move slower than we’d like - all of them, not just TT, but he’s not going to go anywhere with your money. August 9th till now isn’t even two weeks time and you posted this days ago. From then till now has been like 8 business days. They have a lot going on so be as patient as you can. In the end you’ll get the watch. Where as he’s not a TD here, there is a way of doing things here that he doesn’t necessarily follow along with. It’s not bad, it just different.

You should go to RWG and create a user name there because I believe he’s a TD there. I believe you’re supposed to be a signed up memeber at the time the order is placed (before the order is place) to seek help from the board but at least you have an outlet over there.

But my advice is to be patient. Give it some time and let Andrew do what he does. As I said, he won’t “beat you” so you shouldn’t have to worry about that.

Reactions: Clauserr

MrBobDobbs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/19
I've ordered from him recently and it went smoothly. I think it always just depends on the watch you're buying. Some seem to take more time.

Clauserr

Looking Around
23/5/19
Recieved my watch 2 days ago. My first time with Andrew was alot quicker but he still delivered.

Reactions: Hazing

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Well then this is a good time to post some pics. Let’s see it.

Clauserr

Looking Around
23/5/19
Ah, will do that tomorrow once I get off work. I wanna get a box and papers set for it. But trusty didn't have the right paperwork for the deepsea sea dweller. Have any suggestions?