• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quality Control on this ARF SeaDweller from PT

JCB117

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/13
The numbers in the date window look good. I will accept the watch (Jedi Mind Trick).

Feedbak on the above would be appreciated RWI. My knowledge on the rep is so-so, nothing is jumping out at me. Looking for a good QC as I’m hoping to mod & service it in the long run, best to start with a good base!

EDIT: Apologies for the generic post. Main concern is the date window - numbers look a bit off? & also the movement showing 18.2s/day!

Thanks in advance team!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Yep, it's a watch. Not sure what you want to know besides that. Posting QA pictures without a real concern isn't allowed.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
You've been here LONG enough to know that posting QC pictures is against the rules unless you have a specific question.

JCB117

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/13
You've been here LONG enough to know that posting QC pictures is against the rules unless you have a specific question.

Yep apologies. Revised with the two queries on the QC images sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Yep apologies. Revised with the two queries on the QC images sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please post no QC photos - even with the edit. The watch looks good. Accept it and enjoy it.