• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Pic delay due to factory raids

rpsmithbarney

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/19
CONUS
Anyone (other than me) experiencing delays getting QC pics back from their TD's or vendors? Its now 20 days since payment. (Andrew at TrustyTime) TD 's responded by saying raids in China are causing delays Etc.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Yes, there are delays due to raids on factories, suppliers and TDs - it wasn't a lie.

Reactions: rpsmithbarney

hung123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/8/19
Which factories got raided?

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Been waiting about 5 weeks so far for a watch from Noob

Princey73

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
I ordered a Noob factory watch in back May!! It arrived last week. There’s definitely delays

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Solution6

Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Gold Patron
Certified
14/8/19
London, UK
Thanks for sharing! This explains why I got 'we're still preparing your order, thank you for your patience' update from one website I used a couple of weeks back.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I’ve been waiting a Noob YM from BK since May. As most members know, BK lead time without issue is 6 weeks; with raids even longer. Not sure how long it will be, but I am patiently waiting for my 9th BK mod to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

wonderfvl

Looking Around
19/7/19
Yes, I placed an order for a noob watch mid july and still awaiting qc pics. They'll probably get them to me and I'll probably get my watch one day. I didn't know it was due to raids, I never asked. I'm sure they'll do what they can to keep customers coming.

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
I assume this is Noob specific. Puretime QC pics for the non-Noob watches I have ordered recently seem to be coming through OK.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Well, noob got hit hardest I believe. But there were also arrests made with more then one dealer.
Everybody is still laying low, business going slow...

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
I got a Noob Daytona straight away a week or 2 ago but that’s because it was in stock. However I then ordered a Noob sub not in stock and had QC pics a couple of days later and have it in hand now.
It’s well known Noob got raided months ago and nothing was coming from Noob for a couple of months after that. They’re producing again now but I suspect focusing on their big sellers- Daytona and Sub. There would be quite a backlog of orders and high demand for them to catch up with after disappearing for months.