• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping replica watch from USA to UK

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Hi guys,

can you share with me some experiences regarding shipping of replica watches from USA to UK. If items from China are quiet safe, those from USA should be super safe :)

Do you have some positive experiences, how to ship, which courier to use - registered airmail/under the radar or some express shipping?, how to declare the item “watch for repair”, “broken watch”, value of 20$/30$?

I am not in a hurry to get the watch, from what I read, I’m keen on sending reg. airmail, declare it as watch for repair and value of the item set to 20$.

Looking forward reading some comments/ideas..

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
China to U.K. is safe due to large volume of post. Hard to monitor. USA to U.K. is safe enough but a couple of times I’ve had packages opened by customs

I’ve imported many gens and reps from
USA and This is what I do (follow at your own risk):

For standard reps from USA, use USPS priory (not the more expensive USPS express).

Get seller to remove all factory stickers/plastic/papers and include a fake invoice (or written note) for “watch polishing or repairs” stating something like “sorry can’t repair the dial as requested due to factory defects as discussed, We have polished the case free of charge”.

Declare value as £18GBP.

Declare: “watch parts for repair/return”

Use small, flat box. Don’t use big box..attracts attention for small value item.

For gens and high value frankens. I use fedex/UPS (i believe risk of lost in transit is less) declare £250 value....and pay the 20% vat. Don’t use expensive premium service and declare a low value. Include same note/invoice as above. Ship papers and box separate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pdatoon

Snare502

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/7/19
UK
I recently bought a daytona via M2M from a member in the USA. He sent it via USPS and valued the package at $500. It took around 2 weeks to get to the stage where it had passed though customs and was with parcel force in the UK. I had to pay £91 import tax and then the item was delivered the day after. Valuing the item at $500 was obviously a dumb idea but I did not realise the member was going to do this.

Outside of the import tax issue, i would say it took nearly twice as long for the delivery compared to items from China. I use Jtime as my TD and once he ships a watch it’s normally in my hands within 7 days.