• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So I got scammed….twice here.....

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
What I perceive is a member of 12 years that didn’t receive the expected killer deal miserably failing to follow the agenda.

And I see a newbie who (in my perception, at least) tried to stay reasonable to a point where he got cornered so much he wasn’t able to keep his cool any more.

If you’d complain about a not so smooth sale, I’d be with you. A scam? Not so much.

No problem, I understand where you are coming from....so then we have a different opinion on the matter...Killer deal and seller being reasonable? The thing is the watch was misdescribed, the 2nd strap was not delivered...when is something a scam? Imo this clearly is...I will not post the pm's but far from reasonable...

Reactions: pauwus

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I’m guessing the “missing” strap was one of those shitty straps worth $2, that sellers effectively include for free in their sales listing?

Not sure i would call the seller a scammer, especially if I was the one who started an unauthorised paypay dispute over a mere $50. Lol.

Ps. It’s a used watch you purchased for “repair”. Sold in “good” condition...not mint. You haven’t been scammed mate.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Xabo

Known Member
27/3/19
Germany
Holy moly, this thread is gold, so many plottwists. But honestly sometimes I got the feeling this forum is full of stubborn teenagers. Instead of finding a satisfying solution the callout and insulting game starts real quick. As somebody of you said: Being rude brings you nowhere. So please start to be more constructive, even if you feel treated wrongly.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Capice is not only problematic as a buyer, but as a seller too.
https://rwg.cc/topic/194752-fs-rolex...dial/#comments

It is best to consider carefully when trading with him if you don't want to be shortchanged, scammed or hit with a frivolous paypal dispute.
QueTip I hope its ok to post this here, if not please delete it.
Champsy you can recognize your watch I'm sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: d4v3

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

It is best to consider carefully when trading with him if you don't want to be shortchanged, scammed or hit with a frivolous paypal dispute.

No issue posting that here A.

It has already come up for discussion among the staff here.

Last edited:

Champsy

15/4/18
UK

He isn’t even a good story teller the guys a joke.

Hopefully it’s only recently and he hasn’t been at it during his 10+ years around the forums but I doubt it.

If he is even allowed to trade going forward you would have to be a fool to deal with him in future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thank you QueTip and @c_master

Capice simply has no respect for the crew at RWG.cc and has no qualms about instructing us about what we have to do so that he can prove his point lol.
No idea why he feels so entitled but I pity the sellers who sold to him, and the buyers who buy from him.

Guys please be careful. Trade with him at your own risk. Until he apologizes for his misrepresentations and lies I have no qualms about posting warnings about this guy. Anyone who opens a paypal dispute over a few measly bucks is already a cheapskate with no morals. Deal at your own risk. The only thing poorer than his attitude is his integrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk