Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

So I got scammed….twice here.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kkk12345m View Post
    This asshole orchestrated the entire fuckfest to scam me, and I’m not ok with it. He then continues to play the victim/ good guy, and what pisses me off the most is for some inexplicable reason everyone is on his side.

Ill also draw your attention to the fact that I literally did not have a choice. He made a dispute, so I HAD to pay him 50. But on second thought I would rather lose out in full so he gets punished for an unapproved dispute than to give him what he wants and pay 50. So there’s that.

I never thought he cancelled the dispute because that fucker never told me in the few days following the cancellation. He also cancelled it last minute. So I went on vacation thanking that I refunded him in full and tossed this shitshow to the back of my head.

the sole reason I even decided to to respond to this obvious attempt to bully a new member was that I enjoyed my time here and thought rather highly of the members. But well, lol.
    And you called me insulting?....After talking to some longtime members and on advice of Trailboss I cancelled the dispute so you got what you wanted...Now just do what you said(twice) you would do and pay the refund....You agreed on the 50 euro, afterwards you decided to cancel that. I did not have to notify you as paypal notified you, I notified Raddave.....

Comment

Nevermind....
      Last edited by Hazing; 23-08-19, 06:34.

Comment

god...please make it stop...

Comment

What a shit show. Do either of you think that anyone on this forum is going to want to trade with you after this?

Comment

^^ Consequences.
            https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

Comment

What a total shit show !

Comment

gave this dickhead a refund as per raddaves advice. the thing is he filed a paypal dispute without mods approval and that shouldve been it. Dont know why this carried on for as long as it did.

Comment

I don’t know what everybody’s up to but I’m clearly siding with the new guy here. He has been forced into this shitfight by a member of 12 years (lol) that def should know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Revolper View Post
                    I don’t know what everybody’s up to but I’m clearly siding with the new guy here. He has been forced into this shitfight by a member of 12 years (lol) that def should know better.
                    sure bro....it seems you have not read the whole story...the scammer made a sale and did not deliver what was sold....and you expect that this would be accepted?

Comment

Originally posted by capice View Post

sure bro....it seems you have not read the whole story...the scammer made a sale and did not deliver what was sold....and you expect that this would be accepted?
                      What I perceive is a member of 12 years that didn’t receive the expected killer deal miserably failing to follow the agenda.

And I see a newbie who (in my perception, at least) tried to stay reasonable to a point where he got cornered so much he wasn’t able to keep his cool any more.

If you’d complain about a not so smooth sale, I’d be with you. A scam? Not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Revolper View Post

What I perceive is a member of 12 years that didn’t receive the expected killer deal miserably failing to follow the agenda.

And I see a newbie who (in my perception, at least) tried to stay reasonable to a point where he got cornered so much he wasn’t able to keep his cool any more.

If you’d complain about a not so smooth sale, I’d be with you. A scam? Not so much.
                        No problem, I understand where you are coming from....so then we have a different opinion on the matter...Killer deal and seller being reasonable? The thing is the watch was misdescribed, the 2nd strap was not delivered...when is something a scam? Imo this clearly is...I will not post the pm's but far from reasonable...

Comment

I’m guessing the “missing” strap was one of those shitty straps worth $2, that sellers effectively include for free in their sales listing?

Not sure i would call the seller a scammer, especially if I was the one who started an unauthorised paypay dispute over a mere $50. Lol.

Ps. It’s a used watch you purchased for “repair”. Sold in “good” condition...not mint. You haven’t been scammed mate.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Holy moly, this thread is gold, so many plottwists. But honestly sometimes I got the feeling this forum is full of stubborn teenagers. Instead of finding a satisfying solution the callout and insulting game starts real quick. As somebody of you said: Being rude brings you nowhere. So please start to be more constructive, even if you feel treated wrongly.

Comment

Originally posted by capice View Post

a bit like this guy...?

https://rwg.cc/topic/194752-fs-rolex...-iceblue-dial/

Comment

Capice is not only problematic as a buyer, but as a seller too.
                                https://rwg.cc/topic/194752-fs-rolex...dial/#comments

It is best to consider carefully when trading with him if you don't want to be shortchanged, scammed or hit with a frivolous paypal dispute.
                                QueTip I hope its ok to post this here, if not please delete it.
                                Champsy you can recognize your watch I'm sure.
                                Last edited by legend; 04-10-19, 09:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X