• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Ordered a watch from a guy whit the email [email protected] got the email from this forum and it's suppose to be at good seller. First I hade major problems just paying since he only used MoneyGram and MoneyGram rejected my payment twice for the reason that they wouldn't send money to that region in China beacuse of freadulent behavior from the region. The guy that operates [email protected] told me to use his PayPal. Paid him and after payment he started not answering my mails, after about two weeks he sent me close pictures of the watch, this was ten days ago. I answered that I accepted the watch but he didn't reply and haven't replied since then. I'm a bit worried it's a scam and not just terrible customer service.

If anybody have information about [email protected]
bought watches there before etc, I would be great full. Gonna file a disclaimer whit PayPal, creditcard in the coming days.

Br
I see you don't know our rules

You will not file a dispute without staff giving you approval after opening a helpdesk ticket

No you have not been scammed.

Sead does not hold noobie's hands.

My guess you watch is already in transit. Where do you live

For me sead's way of shipping takes about 3 weeks to deliver

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Last edited:
Reactions: cpd2186 and Lagos

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Ordered a watch from a guy whit the email [email protected] got the email from this forum and it's suppose to be at good seller. First I hade major problems just paying since he only used MoneyGram and MoneyGram rejected my payment twice for the reason that they wouldn't send money to that region in China beacuse of freadulent behavior from the region. The guy that operates [email protected] told me to use his PayPal. Paid him and after payment he started not answering my mails, after about two weeks he sent me close pictures of the watch, this was ten days ago. I answered that I accepted the watch but he didn't reply and haven't replied since then. I'm a bit worried it's a scam and not just terrible customer service.

If anybody have information about [email protected]
bought watches there before etc, I would be great full. Gonna file a disclaimer whit PayPal, creditcard in the coming days.

Br

If you want to enjoy this forum and this hobby. Whatever you do don't file a dispute without Getting approval from forum Mods/Admins. There is a dispute resolution process in the froum please kindly follow that.

And what you have described is nothing out of the ordinary. These sellers are called TDs for a reason they are vetted and trusted by hundreds if not thousends of members. Yes, some TDs have fallen thru the cracks in the past but Sead is not one of them. Sure he may not respond to your every single email. Please remember you are not his only client. But 10days in shipping is ok if you didn't opt for DHL or other express service. Remember you are buying counterfeit goods and its not a straight forward shipping arrangements like amazon. The TDs have special shipping agents who specializes in these kind of shipping so they don't get stuck at customs in both Sending and Recieving countries.

My recommendation is please be patience. As it is key to be able to enjoy this hobby to the fullest.

Again remember to contact the mods via a helpdesk ticket before you even think about filing dispute with PayPal or CC.

Reactions: Lagos

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Sead is a trusted dealer.

Patience is required when buying from trusted dealers (TD). In the past few years, I have bought dozens of watches from various TD's and have never been scammed (knock on wood). Now, I have had to wait for weeks and, on rare occasions, months for a watch. One time, the delivery took so long that I actually forgot I bought the watch.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Just don't file a dispute. Bad things will happen to anyone who does that... I'm not kidding.
You have not been scammed. Sead has been laying low for a while, that's all. You know about the recent raids I guess?

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
sead1999 has just posted on another thread that he is behind in schedule because he has been moving things around on his end. Do not file a dispute...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lagos

Looking Around
14/1/19
[email protected]. Just mailed me a couple of min ago that watch is in transit to my location. That's enough for me. Will be changing the topic on this post so not causing him bad rep.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
You lot are all so polite, well done. On the twin thread he posted next door, he was called a cunt in next to no time (not by me - me and the OP are besties). Anyway, well done all of you for being so mature.

Reactions: dannyjb3 and Lagos

Lagos

Looking Around
14/1/19
Couldn't agree more. Alot of scumbags on the other forum "next door" unfortunately.

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
You lot are all so polite, well done. On the twin thread he posted next door, he was called a cunt in next to no time (not by me - me and the OP are besties). Anyway, well done all of you for being so mature.

You caught everyone on a good day,

kennyblack76

Known Member
1/12/18
Sead is a great TD. He hand picks his reps so it may take a little while longer to receive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeLopRepz17

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/17
I think it applies to all the TDs that IMO they have no business in jeopardizing their whole clientele just to "scam" one person for 500 dollars or less...
However I think as a beginner it could be confusing if you don't receive any reply for an extended amount of time, but rest assured it is not/should not be that their intention is to scam. I do know someone who has been an RWI member since its beginning days when I started the hobby so I guess I never got the "noobie" experience...

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Sead is the best TD here, but damn - why is he letting twitchy noobs use PayPal?

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Well, first I had to get used to Sead's very short 5 to 7 words answers.
But now I prefer a short "available" or "hard to source" from him more than long explanation emails... ;-)

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
I reply to this post in Sead-mode: "Is all OK" ... for all those who know Sead, its best part is the quality of the watches, honesty and synthesis.

Last edited:

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
RESOLVED!

[email protected] is legit, got back to me asap whit info. Very satisfied whit service!

I think resolved is the wrong choice of word as there wasn’t a problem in the first place!!!!!! Live and learn eh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk