• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What model is the best replica of Rolex and Patek Philippe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterJoppe

Horology Curious
30/6/19
Sweden
Hi guys I'm new here, I would like to buy a Rolex or Patek Philippe mens watch under $400.
I would like the watch to have sapphire crystal glass, date indicator and be waterproof.
I also want it to be Luminous, if you have any recommendations for me with Rolex or Patek Philippe and under $400 just let me know.

ElianossTribianni

Horology Curious
29/6/19
The hulk edition has some very impressive replicas, as for patek philippe i looked for quite a while for replicas but unfortunately there are nothing that is good enough, the 5711 white dial is an exception however, it’s good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MisterJoppe

yongsum

Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/6/19
guys as a fellow junior member let me just pop your cherry and let you know you might get it the rough way face down with these types of questions.
i've been a long term member of a few other forums and this one is no different in that it begs new members to just read for the first few weeks/months.
there is a wealth of information available, not always easily found imo, or understood so just do some digging and you will likely find your answers pretty quickly (those two both brands are well covered)

Reactions: Tcc13c

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Kudos to yungsum!

I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,
Blown up for Raquel Welch.
But when I wind up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey

QueTip