• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What's the most Genuine Replica Rolex for under $1300

WRAPPSWISS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/19
Just getting into this hobby now and would like your honest opinions please! Have my eyes on a Submariner currently. Looking for most genuine watch by weight, color accuracy focus to detail. Also safest place to order it would be much appreciated! Will be using this watch on a daily basis. Thanks

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
I hear Jack Wu is the best non-TD out there, selling an ARF-noob hybrid with 1:1 parts no-one else has!
Send me your financial details and I’ll have him contact you!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Just getting into this hobby now and would like your honest opinions please! Have my eyes on a Submariner currently. Looking for most genuine watch by weight, color accuracy focus to detail. Also safest place to order it would be much appreciated! Will be using this watch on a daily basis. Thanks

For that money have yodog or tripdog build you a custom.vintage one. See if any dealers still stocking the Noob Factory a good select. AR Factory, check that out too. A few Hulks out there that are sure to open your wallet as.well. Should be around 600 usd for a.very good .submariner.

what trusted dealer (TD) do you think you will use? I would contact.them about availability once you decide. While Ryan at In Time is my go to guy a new TD, JTime, has been getting lots.of.good reviews. Being new to this his communication should help ease your anxiety. Be prepared.to wait. The process.can be cumbersome and slow when dealing with TDs.

People.seem to forget they were new to this once. Do take your time and read up. don't rush into it. Every question you have has been answered and after.a.while we.all.become.numb to responding. But if someone can take the time to post a.smartass.remark, they could surely have taken the time to show a bit of respect and be helpful.

don't let our smartassery turn you off, these are.really some.good dudes that.once you establish yourself are a valuable asset worth all the assholery you may have to endure.

best of luck and hang on, it can be a wild ride!

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Very nice franken and/or modded subs surface in the M2M section frequently. I'd look there.
And, since you just got yourself in this money pit... I mean, hobby, a bit of reading will serve you well.

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU

Don’t let our ball breaking session put you off, it’s a bit like an initiation. Reps have to be experienced, you’re going to have to buy m2m or straight from td’s. I recommend scouring m2m first and reading up on specs and member reactions.
Buy a few low end reps first to see what that money gets you. Then start investing more funds. Frankens are worth the money if the execution is well done.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
M2m section for sure. That's where these guys build some super looking reps. It goes well beyond a hobby and becomes a passion.

Reactions: DaleM

Teenyweeny

29/11/17
DH Gates is good guaranteed like gen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Isn't this an oxymoron? Genuine replica? Either it's genuine or is a replica....there's not really much in-between. No rep dealer sells franken pieces....that you'll have to build yourself or buy one built already.

Ed kent

Horology Curious
20/8/13
If you want the best go find a TC sub...yes really..he had the best sub????

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
What a coincidence. I happen to have a watch that looks so real, Rolex themselves couldn't identify it as a rep. And what are the chances? It just happens to be exactly $1300.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk