• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Caution when paying with a credit-card on TD websites.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I have no plans to charge anything back to the TD. I dont see where you saw that in my reply.
I just report an invalid transaction that I havent authorized. Not a CB. Amex takes care of it.
i have been buying from my TD since 2014. Never ever had an issue.
For the records I know the ruleof this game very well.

Never said you had plan on doing it, I was just double pilling on the previous posts that were made about American Express CC

All of this was to say to all people : trust the forum help before going to your bank security measure

Reactions: Jammydodger79

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
I have no plans to charge anything back to the TD. I dont see where you saw that in my reply.
I just report an invalid transaction that I havent authorized. Not a CB. Amex takes care of it.
i have been buying from my TD since 2014. Never ever had an issue.
For the records I know the ruleof this game very well.

Most CC theft is done via interception. Very specialized group of black hackers do it and sell the records in batches.
The can capture POS (point of sale) transactions, even if they are encrypted.
They can hack bitcoin wallets, exchanges, big bank fund transfers
Lets just say I work in the IT field. Been there for some time.
if you all knew what really goes on behind... did I mention the fact that a good percentage of this theft is done from within the organization. Oh yes indeed , corporation, banks, exchanges, etc have moles n their IT and analyst dept too.

Lets just say I work in the "IT field" too and it sure doesn't sound like you know what you're talking about.

lynyoon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/20
New here and thanks for the info. Better use a prepaid card.

zyu4rwi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/15
Yes, My CC also been charged for several iTune purchases after I made purchase via CC.

I think use PayPal, Virtual Card or Bank Transfer are secure.

LeDon

Looking Around
4/2/21
thanks for this. Really makes me think of getting another Card just for the watches im searching for ^^

SherilynDominion

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/8/21
jhXlnb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kojak008

Known Member
21/6/20
ottimo post, grazie, penso che l'opzione migliore sia imparare ad usare bit-coin

watchchris

7/7/06
Conus
Paypal, Transferwise, Western union, or a virtual credit card is all I use. I got bit once using my regular credit card to buy a Rep.
Never again.