• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Caution when paying with a credit-card on TD websites.

Accuphase

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/18
Hi. I tried to get the rep from TD and but payment was blocked by issued CC bank, what should I do?

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Hi. I tried to get the rep from TD and but payment was blocked by issued CC bank, what should I do?

Contact your bank for more information. Probably blocked because of suspicious charge.

Accuphase

17/9/18
Hi. If the security code (CVV) is not encrypted at the TD website, it is not safe to get form the TD or all the TD website for the CVV is not encryption ?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hi. If the security code (CVV) is not encrypted at the TD website, it is not safe to get form the TD or all the TD website for the CVV is not encryption ?

You mean that it's showing in full numbers and not with little dots instead ?

That almost never happen and the dot are only there to prevent number from being read by someone over your shoulder, even for the card number, you could show the number with a line of CSS code. And I'm talking all website, not just TD.

It's the transmission of the transaction that need to be encrypted, but the best way is to avoid CC payment all together, the card processor is not always safe and there's nothing you, as a user, can do about it. (or as suggested before, use a throwaway/digital CC)

Accuphase

17/9/18
You mean that it's showing in full numbers and not with little dots instead ?

That almost never happen and the dot are only there to prevent number from being read by someone over your shoulder, even for the card number, you could show the number with a line of CSS code. And I'm talking all website, not just TD.

It's the transmission of the transaction that need to be encrypted, but the best way is to avoid CC payment all together, the card processor is not always safe and there's nothing you, as a user, can do about it. (or as suggested before, use a throwaway/digital CC)
Hi. Yes. They is no little dots after keyed in the CSS code ( 3 digital security code behind the CC) . Anyone have the same issued?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hi. Yes. They is no little dots after keyed in the CSS code ( 3 digital security code behind the CC) . Anyone have the same issued?

I've never see those number being hidden on any website I've ever shopped.
But as I say, this has nothing to do with the security of the website, so you can't build your trust into the card processor based on that element

kkean

14/11/19
Hi Guys,

I am new to the replica world. I would appreciate if you can tell me if you experience with the following TDs:

1. Safe to deal with thewatchoutlet.io? (TD here);

2. Chaizing Time - is it safe to pay via bank transfers because they give 10% discounts!!

Thank you for the time and your kind attention.

Best regards,
KKean

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi Guys,

I am new to the replica world. I would appreciate if you can tell me if you experience with the following TDs:

2. Chaizing Time - is it safe to pay via bank transfers because they give 10% discounts!!

Best regards,
KKean

Go to the TD section, read the reviews/feedback for the TDs you listed.

Reactions: spearscrue

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hi Guys,

Best regards,
KKean

If they are a TD, they are obviously safe to deal with

blurred_line

5/9/17
Thanks for the heads up. This is really useful information for a noobie like myself

Applicator

13/10/19
I just want to throw this out there but there are TD that would be more than happy to accept payments via PayPal which is going to be more secure than a CC as you can still use your CC within the PP account.

TD may not immediately be willing to accept PayPal but just like anything, building a good relationship with them helps

kkean

14/11/19
I just want to throw this out there but there are TD that would be more than happy to accept payments via PayPal which is going to be more secure than a CC as you can still use your CC within the PP account.

TD may not immediately be willing to accept PayPal but just like anything, building a good relationship with them helps

Hi Applicator,

Have you dealt with them?

Thanks,
KK

kkean

14/11/19
Ok. This is an abstract from their FAQ:

"We only accept Bitcoin. To learn more about Bitcoin please visit our "Payment Methods" page. At the prices we are selling at we cannot afford any transaction fee or chargebacks, so any payment method with such facilities will not be accepted (Credit Card, PayPal, etc.)."

They don't offer Paypal. They don't provide insurance for any purchase. I will pass them. I think it is worth to pay a bit more for peace of mind.

Cheers,
KK

Applicator

13/10/19
Not all TD are the same so just find the right one that you'd like to build a relationship with and start from there. Different TD have different policies so keep that in mind.

Senol Erol

Horology Curious
2/12/19
One of my happiest rep days was when I became trusted by Ryan to pay via.PP. One of my saddest rep days was seeing all the money I was.sending via PP! Lol

Darf ich als neukunde nicht mit PP bezahlen ?