• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BMJ Instagram

Balboa

Known Member
9/6/19
I’m new to the forum guys and I’m wondering if anyone has seen BMJ watches on Instagram , he posts daily the most absurd versions of replica watches. His honesty is admirable in the way he shows his watches for sale , flaws n all ,and I mean flaws. Check him out if your on there, he’s not trusted on here, no sign of him on the untrusted either. Has anyone tried him . £250 I saw him tell an interested party

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I’m new to the forum guys and I’m wondering if anyone has seen BMJ watches on Instagram , he posts daily the most absurd versions of replica watches. His honesty is admirable in the way he shows his watches for sale , flaws n all ,and I mean flaws. Check him out if your on there, he’s not trusted on here, no sign of him on the untrusted either. Has anyone tried him . £250 I saw him tell an interested party

Nope, not interested. Take your promotion elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balboa

Known Member
9/6/19
Mate I’m a London boy with no affiliation to BMJ . Im merely asking if anyone else has come across him on Instagram

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
There bad quality copies in my opinion

Those watches are total garbage. Unfortunately, most of the rep buying public doesn’t know the difference and will buy that dogsh!t.

Reactions: Balboa

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Mate I’m a London boy with no affiliation to BMJ . Im merely asking if anyone else has come across him on Instagram

Apologies then, London based too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Balboa

Balboa

Known Member
9/6/19
His first offer is $230 usd shipped by the way . But in my book they are the true $50 cheap replicas that everyone’s so quick to criticise, wonky letters and numerals. Partly why I raised the topic as there are plenty of rogues out there using other people’s good replicas as their own , give him his due , it’s what it says on the tin .....

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
His first offer is $230 usd shipped by the way . But in my book they are the true $50 cheap replicas that everyone’s so quick to criticise, wonky letters and numerals. Partly why I raised the topic as there are plenty of rogues out there using other people’s good replicas as their own , give him his due , it’s what it says on the tin .....

Yep. We have to give him credit for posting pictures of the actual wrist turds that he sells.