• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need a recommendation for the Mrs

IntenseImage

16/6/19
Got my first rep a few days ago and am incredibly impressed with the quality (SO2 Noob) and now want to get something for my wife. Id like to stick to the Super Reps / 1st class and ive started to dig through the NWBIG list, but i dont have a lot of knowledge on the various models without looking each one up.

Can you give me a few ideas on which ones to look at first?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Panerai.

2010sk8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pdatoon

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
I've been planning to get Cartier, Ballon Bleu 33m for my wife.., but I keep spending money for my own rep lol

Reactions: nicmend

drmckenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
13/11/15
I bought mine a Cartier ballon blue 33mm. She really enjoys it.

I also like the JLC rendezvous - but my wife wanted something without diamonds.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: sgt.njoy

TwinCamTom

Horology Curious
3/8/18
My wife likes my ZF Aquanaut, so I bought "Aquanaut 5067A SS Bezel JJF 1:1 Best Edition Blue Textured Dial on Blue Rubber Strap AE23" from Puretime for her. It's actually a 5064A because the bezel doesn't have diamonds. It is quartz, but so is the gen.

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
My wife doesn't like reps in general, but she was quite willing to wear the gen-like Cartier Ballon Bleu 33mm. It looked good on her skinny wrist, and she showed it to her relatives at a get-together. She didn't mention it was a rep, though.

Rustknuckle

Horology Curious
10/8/18
If you want her to love it, then let her chose it herself. Otherwise you might end up making a lot of effort for something she is not that into, as its what you think she looks nice with rather than what she thinks she looks nice with. If you were buying her an original watch I would say go for it as she could always exchange for something else or store credit. With a replica not so much.

centrum

27/7/14
I can think of Rolex, Cartier, Breguet, and Panerai for women to wear

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

IntenseImage

16/6/19
If you want her to love it, then let her chose it herself. Otherwise you might end up making a lot of effort for something she is not that into, as its what you think she looks nice with rather than what she thinks she looks nice with. If you were buying her an original watch I would say go for it as she could always exchange for something else or store credit. With a replica not so much.

That's a given ... I was just looking for some of the best reps to put out there for her to pick from