• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of Amazon Noob V9 Submariner

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Mister Moto = Chazman ?

Another "sockboy"

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
He was a World Class Troller, don't exactly think he is a loser, looking at his record. You guys should have caught on a lot faster that he was trolling before you finally dumped him!

Got to be a pretty big loser if you spend your time puffing off your chest and thinking you are trolling people on a fake watch forum... Not getting the recognition you think you deserve in real life ?
Well as you can see, recognition won't come from here either, especially from a guy supposed to have seen it all, and that still ended up scammed on Amazon... :rofl:

Reactions: erekose

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
He was a World Class Troller, don't exactly think he is a loser, looking at his record. You guys should have caught on a lot faster that he was trolling before you finally dumped him!

He appears to me to be an old retired dude with time on his hands and likes poking the bear!
World class clown more like it. Only person embarrassed should be himself. I also think it likely his whole persona was fabricated....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
haha. That watchfreeks post linked he says in one sentence he was trolling us that he couldn't open the caseback. And 2 sentences later says next week he'll be able to open the case back. If they don't notice he's a liar then they deserve him.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
World class clown more like it. Only person embarrassed should be himself. I also think it likely his whole persona was fabricated....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I think he’s probably the same in real life. A total lost soul. Is obtuse, naive and argumentative just to get a reaction and some attention in what seems to be a wasted and unfulfilling retirement.

As Tucker said, if I’m like that when I’m old - shoot me.

Last edited:

jpferry315

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/18
Ewing, NJ
1697dad80fb4df341fabe3dbe36f978c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpferry315

16/9/18
Ewing, NJ
Late to the party but above is the pic I took of my "Jack Wu" watch before getting a refund and sending it back.

Last edited:

jpferry315

16/9/18
Ewing, NJ
Looks like I missed all the action on this thread but does anyone know what movement is in the above picture. I’m no expert but pretty sure it’s not a Swiss ETA. This is the movement in the Amazon watch that everyone wanted a picture of. I was lucky to get refunded and Sent it back to Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RunningFast

14/8/18
Waco, TX
It is not Noob. The rehault on the Noobs are all double engraved (until v11). This clearly a watch made by another maker.