• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of Amazon Noob V9 Submariner

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
It's always the same... people desperate for attention so sure they are in the right, so much to prove and so little to show.

Reminds me of the clowns in my other world - bodybuilding - where the truly tiny walk around with "imaginary lat syndrome" and tell everyone with ears how much they bench and home much gear they are on...while all the really big guys are quiet and keep to themselves.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
It's always the same... people desperate for attention so sure they are in the right, so much to prove and so little to show.

Reminds me of the clowns in my other world - bodybuilding - where the truly tiny walk around with "imaginary lat syndrome" and tell everyone with ears how much they bench and home much gear they are on...while all the really big guys are quiet and keep to themselves.

Your profile picture makes much sense now - hehe

Reactions: erekose

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Why don’t you just smash those guys?

Reactions: cpd2186

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
Why don’t you just smash those guys?
I would have time left for little else in my day - there are too many. Instead I leave it to my wife to embarrass them in the gym. Far more humiliating ;)

Automotiveromance

Known Member
8/3/18
All this and still no movement pic?

By the way, has anyone seen Toro? Uhhhh... I mean Jack Wu :bang:

Tunnel Rat

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/7/19
Pictures?

b97435c7c8f9]
d52045ba-0a81-4d07-b3aa-b97435c7c8f9-original.jpg
[/URL[/URL]]

[/URL]

[/URL]

https://beta.photobucket.com/u/Chazman1946/p/d52045ba-0a81-4d07-b3aa-[/FONThttps://beta.photobucket.com/u/Chazman1946/p/d52045ba-0a81-4d07-b3aa-[/FONT

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
So now he owns a 16610? Funny, he didn’t show us pictures of that watch. This guy is so full of sh!t that he can’t keep track of all his lies.

Thats A BP , im almost sure with a used ETA

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thats A BP , im almost sure with a used ETA

I think you are right. It may just be the pictures but the screws look much too dirty to be a new ETA. He sure does talk out of both sides of his mouth.

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
I think you are right. It may just be the pictures but the screws look much too dirty to be a new ETA. He sure does talk out of both sides of his mouth.
Dirty screws? Looks like someone found it in a kid's sandbox. ;)

moopsy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/19
I was reslly hoping he made it long enough to post a pic of the movement before he got banned... alas...

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Arrogant braggarts like that will one day meet the business end of a baseball bat without them even knowing. That's the kind you find beat up and tied up inside an outhouse by the country road. A disgusting individual. Good riddance.

Mister Moto

Banned
11/7/19
Arrogant braggarts like that will one day meet the business end of a baseball bat without them even knowing. That's the kind you find beat up and tied up inside an outhouse by the country road. A disgusting individual. Good riddance.

I'm a long time lurker here, I read the entire thread all 25 pages. I can see why this Chazman character was banned, he was here to troll everyone here. You, on the other hand, should be banned immediately as well.

You are making threats of violence like a lunatic, you should be ashamed of yourself you are a mentally deranged individual!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I'm a long time lurker here, I read the entire thread all 25 pages. I can see why this Chazman character was banned, he was here to troll everyone here. You, on the other hand, should be banned immediately as well.

You are making threats of violence like a lunatic, you should be ashamed of yourself you are a mentally deranged individual!

Lol, awesome first post buddy. At least we agree Chazman was a world class loser.

Mister Moto

Banned
11/7/19
Lol, awesome first post buddy. At least we agree Chazman was a world class loser.

He was a World Class Troller, don't exactly think he is a loser, looking at his record. You guys should have caught on a lot faster that he was trolling before you finally dumped him!

He appears to me to be an old retired dude with time on his hands and likes poking the bear!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
He was a World Class Troller, don't exactly think he is a loser, looking at his record. You guys should have caught on a lot faster that he was trolling before you finally dumped him!

He appears to me to be an old retired dude with time on his hands and likes poking the bear!

For a "World Class Troller" he sure published a whole lot of his personal info. He's a terrible troller. Are you a close friend, neighbor or our retired cop using a different account?