• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of Amazon Noob V9 Submariner

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Can't we just all get along?

D Ramone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/18
UK
It would be good if we all could come to a truce. Let’s just leave it where it is and move on.

At the end of the day we’re all human and make mistakes and say things we don’t really mean.

If possible could we just delete the whole thread? After all it’s only a watch. We’re all better than that right?

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Not biased just tired of you puffing your chest out, saying you're not is lying to yourself

How many people does it take for you to get the point

How about this? SUMI don't say mean things to Mr. I Am Better Than All You Fake Watch wearing People

There happy now or are you going to go on another novel of text on your life and how you will not take crap from fools

Don't like us here, simply go away

Sent from my Noob v9.5

I like some of you here, the one's that aren't on the attack 24/7 just because I had the temerity to purchase a watch off of Amazon and not from a TD!

That's what this is all about anyways, isn't it?

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
It would be good if we all could come to a truce. Let’s just leave it where it is and move on.

At the end of the day we’re all human and make mistakes and say things we don’t really mean.

If possible could we just delete the whole thread? After all it’s only a watch. We’re all better than that right?

OK, let the peace begin!

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Hooray!,,,,,

while we all await with baited breath for the tagged movement pictures, how about some nice wristshots around the pool, we all like some nice wristshots!

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Hooray!,,,,,

while we all await with baited breath for the tagged movement pictures, how about some nice wristshots around the pool, we all like some nice wristshots!

It's the 4th tomorrow and I wil!.down at our club, will attempt some in the pool shots anyways!

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Nice tale. You should write a fiction novel. That way you can get some extra bucks to move out of that old folks compound and buy yourself a decent watch. Come to LA and I will treat you to a roller coaster ride down Mulholland drive in my vintage 6.3 and drop you off at the Rock Store so you can continue your tales entertaining some nice bearded riders. They might just call an Uber to dump you back into your cheap tranny hotel by Vine street. .......... Anyway, soldier boy, check your front door for that package containing the Rolex opener tool and practice taking nicer pictures for that big reveal on that supposed Swiss ETA so we can also see what the crap your Rep is made of. ..AND so we can all see WHAT YOU are made of.... Keep sipping your Ensure and be a good boy.... La La .......

Oris

Public Figure
Supporter
25/7/13
Nice tale. You should write a fiction novel. That way you can get some extra bucks to move out of that old folks compound and buy yourself a decent watch. Come to LA and I will treat you to a roller coaster ride down Mulholland drive in my vintage 6.3 and drop you off at the Rock Store so you can continue your tales entertaining some nice bearded riders. They might just call an Uber to dump you back into your cheap tranny hotel by Vine street. .......... Anyway, soldier boy, check your front door for that package containing the Rolex opener tool and practice taking nicer pictures for that big reveal on that supposed Swiss ETA so we can also see what the crap your Rep is made of. ..AND so we can all see WHAT YOU are made of.... Keep sipping your Ensure and be a good boy.... La La .......

:picard:

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
As long as he is still in our backyard puffing his chest and demeaning our beloved TD's and feeding us tall tales on how great he thinks he is, it would be hard to ignore this POS. Soldier-Cop my ass ..

Reactions: rj999

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
As long as he is still in our backyard puffing his chest and demeaning our beloved TD's and feeding us tall tales on how great he thinks he is, it would be hard to ignore this POS. Soldier-Cop my ass ..
He had agreed to play nice sumi,

I know it's hard but until we get those tagged movement photos let's refrain from any more of this please

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona

A photo of me and my alleged "Jack Wu" shitter next to my "inflatable pool" . Will take some in pool photos later today, our landscaper is now trimming our foliage.