• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of Amazon Noob V9 Submariner

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
I would take reviews here of TDs and watches over Amazon any day of the week. Amazon is loaded with fake reviews, paid reviews by merch or discounts, and just by reading them it's plain to see not always the most knowledgeable. I use them and read them like the rest of us but appreciate those that disclaim discounts or merch in exchange for reviews, especially ones that further that with an honest review, positive or negative. Amazon isn't unique in this practice and its wise to read reviews with a grain of salt instead of the gospel. Here its possible to go outside a TD section and see more than you could ask for in way of pictures and reviews of any actual watch without allegiance to a specific TD.

Great example is the 5 star review of the OP watch, more of a disservice to potential buyers than anything to me. If that went on here the pitch forks would be out. A TD wouldn't last beyond that sale, wrong product for double the going rate masked by discounts. No thanks, Amazon may be known medium to sell but 3rd party sellers aren't Amazon. They should be treated as an Ebay purchase may or may not quite be caveat emptor but maybe? I couldn't imagine calling Amazon, and say I was sent the wrong rep or a watch instead of a TV. If its anything like PP that may not fair so well. I'd suggest reading Amazons term and conditions.

Sorry, Amazon isn't infested with phony reviews, not after they are qualified as a "Verified Purchase" by them, that is unless you think Jack Wu made 12 purchases of his own product to write up phony reviews, then somehow being able to cancel out the bad reviews as well.

You simply don't know what the hell you are talking about with Amazon reviews!

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
As for "Frank Perdue Wu" I wasn't trusting in him as much I was trusting in Amazon, which is bullet proof for me, Capeesh?

Thats like the 3rd time you’ve said that. I’m okay that you bought a fake of a fake watch on eBay, and, that you’re happy with it. But the word you are looking for is ‘capisce’. Do not fuck up the worlds most beautiful language. There is no such thing as ‘capeesh’. That’s just dumb.

Capisce?

Reactions: VitZan

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Lol, i thought i was buying a Merc, but realised it was only a Toyota, at a Merc’s price. But I dont really mind as this is one solid truck! Lol!

A Noob vs a BP (that's what you guys are telling me I really got) is a Toyota not a Mercedes, Ha Ha Ha .

These are all fake watches to start with, the varying degrees of minutia in fakeness are a big deal to you, not to me!

You guys are a hoot!

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
You didn't make your purchase off Amazon, you made it off an Amazon market place seller. Not the same thing at all.

No difference between Market Place seller and Amazon itself as far as returns and refunds if the product is disputed, especially if you are using an Amazon Prime Credit card to make the payment!

Last edited:

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Thats like the 3rd time you’ve said that. I’m okay that you bought a fake of a fake watch on eBay, and, that you’re happy with it. But the word you are looking for is ‘capisce’. Do not fuck up the worlds most beautiful language. There is no such thing as ‘capeesh’. That’s just dumb.

Capisce?

My Italian in-laws always spell it Capeesh, …….. at least you could have verified that fact by doing a google search before appearing clueless, stating there is no such word as Capeesh!

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/capeesh

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Guys, he's not even a good troll. Let's just ignore the 4 year soldier and he'll get bored and go away.

GB over and out.

D Ramone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/18
UK
I can’t believe your still dealing with this clown. Please stop this madness.

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
I can’t believe your still dealing with this clown. Please stop this madness.

I'm the Clown? You seem especially triggered, may I ask why?

Could it possibly be because you are a Subject, and I'm a Citizen?

Last edited:

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Guys, he's not even a good troll. Let's just ignore the 4 year soldier and he'll get bored and go away.

GB over and out.

It's 4-year combat veteran Marine, Sergeant to be exact! Marines take umbrage being called Soldiers BTW!

Wow, you seem triggered, Why?

Last edited:

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
So your “honest review” will let other people believe thy are actually buying a Noob V9, when in fact they would be getting a BP. And you tell everyone on here that the reviews on Amazon are trustworthy, when it clearly as not, as even you are giving a trustworthy review.

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
So your “honest review” will let other people believe thy are actually buying a Noob V9, when in fact they would be getting a BP. And you tell everyone on here that the reviews on Amazon are trustworthy, when it clearly as not, as even you are giving a trustworthy review.

I didn't know what a real Noob is or is not, could anyone here direct me to the actual website for Noob, if there is one? Where is their factory, or is it factories, or perhaps all these different fake watch manufacturers are all using the same CNC machines yet using different components to slap them together. Rumor has it Tissel uses the same factories as most of the Chinese fakes?

You tell me, show me the link here with the definitive display of the different brands and side by side comparisons. Do your TDs even know where these watches come from?

I looked over this site many a time and could never get anything concrete to the actual manufacturers, only nebulous enigmas, wrapped in a puzzle.

Noob, Schmoob, really doesn't mean jack to me, I bought a fake, and in my opinion, it's a fine fake, and that's what I reviewed!