• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tim Mosso, Watchbox Studios, counterfeit watch discussion 24th June 2019

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
The Santos HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

I also thought it was odd he didn't really talk about the Submariner, or SEL or ICHS haha.

Reactions: Mr.Paneristi

centrum

27/7/14
Is this video worth to watch for 40+ min? It's interesting that there's a video about rep watches on YouTube.

ffuhcu

14/7/16
Is this video worth to watch for 40+ min? It's interesting that there's a video about rep watches on YouTube.

imho it’s worth watching the 24 minute bit in the middle about reps, but then I would say that as I started the thread. My link should take you to the start of the rep chat anyway, about 10 minutes in.

Particularly interesting to me was his mention of a lead filled gold ap rep, seemed a bit far fetched to me but I figure if anyone had seen such a thing they’d be here.

Stark contrast to the recent watch finder Daytona video anyway.

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I didn’t recognize a lot of what he was saying. Gold plated lead?! That would dent so quick. He made it sound like a lot of these reps were a custom / cottage industry rather than big business.

Tim also went down in my opinion when Watchbox
announced their partnership with epic douchebag and all round dick, Tristano.

ffuhcu

14/7/16
I didn’t recognize a lot of what he was saying. Gold plated lead?! That would dent so quick. He made it sound like a lot of these reps were a custom / cottage industry rather than big business.

Agreed on all counts.

cbfks

24/2/16

I saw the interview between Tim and the rat and it was very hard to watch. I'm not sure why Tim was drilling him so hard but then again AC3 does the same and he's normally right.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Stopped watching this when he said Greece (my country) is producing reps along with Italy :p

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Most of those gen guys have no idea of what the real rep market is and how it works... and I'd say it's all for the best as that !

Reactions: freediver

poinds

17/4/17

I used to be a loyal fan of Watchbox until that sleezebag showed up. Honestly, I respect Tim a lot and don’t think he had any say in the matter.

That interview was cringe-worthy. It’s like watching an amateur against an All-Star professional. I hope TGV gets the boot soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BlackJaguar

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I used to be a loyal fan of Watchbox until that sleezebag showed up. Honestly, I respect Tim a lot and don’t think he had any say in the matter.

That interview was cringe-worthy. It’s like watching an amateur against an All-Star professional. I hope TGV gets the boot soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Tim had quite a lot of authority there. Partnering with Tristan is a mistake.

He's a paid shill for shitter watch brands, and he's only recently back after been banned from YouTube tor a copyright strike.

His conduct, professional and personal, has been panned by almost every other watch channel - he's fallen out with all of them by being a nasty piece of shit.