• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime extremely long waiting time

Maxwins93

Looking Around
2/6/19
Hi guys,

I ordered 2 Noob v2 Daytonas from Puretime (https://puretimewatch.io) after seeing he was a TD from RWI. My order was on 06/09/2019, after multiple chasers, i have received nothing but an email telling me that the noob factory was "on holiday". I don't want to credit card chargeback for the over $1000 USD i have paid, but i am getting uneasy with the length of time. Any advice, please?

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Hi guys,

I ordered 2 Noob v2 Daytonas from Puretime (https://puretimewatch.io) after seeing he was a TD from RWI. My order was on 06/09/2019, after multiple chasers, i have received nothing but an email telling me that the noob factory was "on holiday". I don't want to credit card chargeback for the over $1000 USD i have paid, but i am getting uneasy with the length of time. Any advice, please?

Brother it's normal, you're now in the waiting game. And to think that they are in the holiday now, you just need to have patience.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

This isn't Amazon. I also strongly advise you not to charge back the CC. You will be blacklisted by the TD and they will share your details with others. They are trusted dealers here for a reason. Trust in the dealer... and "noob on holiday" if you have a read around this forum you'll find out a lot of information. In short... summer in China normally involves raids from the police to crackdown on counterfeit products... so they go on holiday. Cease production and wait till the drama has died down...

I don't like it either, the waiting for a watch. I have one on order that I ordered 3 weeks ago... but that's just the game. It's very normal. Do not do anything stupid.

Reactions: Doc_Savage

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
It is known from other threads that Noob is currently out of action and it's not known when they will be back. It may be an idea to find another watch you like and always check that it is in stock before you change your order. Did you check stock before placing the Daytona order?

Last edited:

irvin

21/9/15
SG
There’s a reason why those noob Daytona’s were instant sellout on the M2M like they were TC Subs lol

Average waiting time of 1-3 months were the norm for the noob Daytona’s these days.That’s just how good they were.

I’m expecting it’ll be even worse when it gets more exposure to the new players. (Blaming on that recent YouTube vid)

Reactions: bpbp and rj999

wallyvon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/19
I waited around 3 months one time, patience is the name of the game

Maxwins93

Looking Around
2/6/19
Thank you all for your reassuring words, I just wish communication was clearer as this AD was showing these items as in stock. I was hoping for both watches to arrive sooner as they were a birthday gift to my two sons. I own several genuine Rolex watches myself and am interested to see how close they are to the real thing.

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Thank you all for your reassuring words, I just wish communication was clearer as this AD was showing these items as in stock. I was hoping for both watches to arrive sooner as they were a birthday gift to my two sons. I own several genuine Rolex watches myself and am interested to see how close they are to the real thing.

I always email the TD to ask if the watch is in stock first before purchase. It's not a guarantee but it cuts down the chances of the item not being in stock.

Reactions: rj999