• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It's weird....

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I am expecting a package from Sead, normal when ship a watch from China to US. It's should be send by EMS.
sead was telling me he did already ship out the watch by last Tuesday. But he did not give me the tracking number, until this morning he finally give me the tracking number. But the weird thing is, is not the EMS tracking, it's 22 digits and check is via FedEx, weird why not via EMS? when I check status, the FedEx just show "June 18 shipment information sent to fedex". I've notice this watch is not ship yet, and not even update. But sead keep telling me it's ship out already at last Tuesday.
i try ask Sead, but somehow he is keeping delay reply my mail.

Has anyone in US have this kind weird thing??

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
This is normal with Sead. Wait a few days and it will pop up. Seads not going to tell you why its done this way. He has ways to make sure the package travels safely. Quickness he doesnt care about. Its all about consistency.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Same thing happen.
and have no idea where is ship from.....
​​​​​
​​

just as SUBKILLER says, "This is normal with Sead. Wait a few days and it will pop up. Seads not going to tell you why its done this way. He has ways to make sure the package travels safely. Quickness he doesnt care about. Its all about consistency." I think some TD's are like that. It's like they are giving out false info's in a good way and that is to protect your package from the eyes of the customs.

That's just what I feel because it happens to me before with TrustyTime and still the package arrived to me safely and it's in great working condition.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Sit back and enjoy the wait. Sead knows what he's doing.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I don't really care what carrier did he ship from, I ask it's because never has FedEx before.
but the point is the tracking number status is not even moving since it's been a week already, even the EMS will have update real time, but FedEx do not??
here is I worry about.
1: the package do not really ship out.
2: the package is lost during the shipment.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Sead is a TD here. He wouldn’t be if he didn’t do his job. Just relax and you will get your watch.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I am expecting a package from Sead, normal when ship a watch from China to US. It's should be send by EMS.
sead was telling me he did already ship out the watch by last Tuesday. But he did not give me the tracking number, until this morning he finally give me the tracking number. But the weird thing is, is not the EMS tracking, it's 22 digits and check is via FedEx, weird why not via EMS? when I check status, the FedEx just show "June 18 shipment information sent to fedex". I've notice this watch is not ship yet, and not even update. But sead keep telling me it's ship out already at last Tuesday.
i try ask Sead, but somehow he is keeping delay reply my mail.

Has anyone in US have this kind weird thing??
It's not weird its how it is done

He uses an importer in the USA. Once the package is on the way to the USA his importer in the US prints a FedEx label. It takes about 10 days and low and behold your package will start moving in the USA once the importer receives the load from China. I've recieved no less than 8 this way from him.
In fact I'd ok not be surprised if it's a FedEx smart post which means at some point FedEx will hand it off to USPS for finally delivery and yup that tracking # will work via USPS

Nothing to worry about at all.

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Last edited:

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
It's not weird its how it is done

He uses an importer in the USA. Once the package is on the way to the USA his importer in the US prints a FedEx label. It takes about 10 days and low and behold your package will start moving in the USA once the importer receives the load from China. I've recieved no less than 8 this way from him.
In fact I'd ok not be surprised if it's a FedEx smart post which means at some point FedEx will hand it off to USPS for finally delivery and yup that tracking # will work via USPS

Nothing to worry about at all.

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Thanks, now I see.
seen is take forever. The EMS is faster

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thanks, now I see.
seen is take forever. The EMS is faster

Leave it up to the TD to ship it how he/she decides it is appropriate. They are the one running the risk of seizure and having to replace the seized watch. Seizure rates vary with carriers. A carrier that was great last month may be seizing watches this month. The TDs are much better at determining the best shipping method than the buyers. Be patient. Good luck.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
This happens a lot with goods from
China, when sellers use a shipping agent. The agent ships the item for them domestically and they give you (the customer)a tracking number generated been from a prepaid shipping label (in your case fed ex)

When your item enters the your country, your tracking will go live. The shipping agent will have tracking info for the part in China, it’ll be a totally different number but it’s almost never given to the customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
EMS increases the risk of seizure
TD isnt taking that risk

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Normally I order watch from Sead, was always with EMS.
Until this one he change the importer shipment. It's new way to do the ship out the watch from TD now?

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Normally I order watch from Sead, was always with EMS.
Until this one he change the importer shipment. It's new way to do the ship out the watch from TD now?
He has always shipped like this to me.

I mean he knows better than us what is safest especially when it's his money on the line if taken

Sent from my Noob v9.5