• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dtime and Jamgua

alexcast

23/6/19
Hi,

does anydoby know what happens with Dtime.store and jamgua.com? They’re just gone and they don’t answer any email or WhatsApp message.

i bought several watches from Adrian of Dtime and now I lost on the last one I paid for, he never shipped it

cybersurfer

Horology Curious
17/7/19
Hey man. I ordered frm Dtime .. its dtime01.co now post their shut down in the middle may 2019 or so. Doni said they ran into authority problems but were ok now. So i ordered by watch, all communications were OK until payment went and then , 0 replies frm Adrian, Doni. No emails or texts back. So clearly they are scamming everyone now.

af_newbie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/19
Canada
Hey man. I ordered frm Dtime .. its dtime01.co now post their shut down in the middle may 2019 or so. Doni said they ran into authority problems but were ok now. So i ordered by watch, all communications were OK until payment went and then , 0 replies frm Adrian, Doni. No emails or texts back. So clearly they are scamming everyone now.

They use the same customer database. I ordered on the old site back in February, emailed them on the new site (as my order is still there) and zip, nada, crickets...

They are definitely scamming people.