• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Watch Stand

Philypow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/11/16
Hi everyone.

Just seen this product on Facebook and it looks very nice. https://thewatchstand.com/

has anyone ordered one or know of any other company’s that sell a product like this?

Thinking of buying one one for my bedside table. ????????

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Don't really like the design, it's an accident waiting to happen when you, half asleep want to reach something in the dark on your night table ...

If it wasn't for nice pics, it would look totally bland, in my opinion of course

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
https://www.indulou.com/english/

These are the stands I use. I like the utilitarian look. I use 2 of the Quattro's and rotate my watches from the safe/boxes to the stand when I want to put them into my rotation. Only problem with this company is they sell out super fast...

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
I thought about making one with marble and supplies from the home improvement store. But all the time and effort I would have put into it, the finished product probably won't turn out as good LOL

So I ended up buying 2 of those watch stand, one for the upstairs and one for the main floor. They recently increased the price 10 so yes it is expensive and super overpriced. I bought it because sometimes I just want to take my watch off when I need to do something and I don't want to put it on the surface like I used to because it ends up getting micro scratches on the case, claps, bracelet, etc. I'm OCD like that :woo:

I also put the stands in a place where the watch is display like art :laugh:

Last edited:

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I once saw a guy using some Chinese cheap toy figures but can't find it now. I am sure there are cheaper alternatives but if u like it is fine by me :)

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

BenjaminButton

14/8/14
Don't really like the design, it's an accident waiting to happen when you, half asleep want to reach something in the dark on your night table ...

If it wasn't for nice pics, it would look totally bland, in my opinion of course

And there was me thinking gold and marble might be right up your Rue :)

The price seems rather high Philypow for something so simple, taste aside. In addition these new companies with sparse contact details always make me walk away even if I like the product. If you really like it and want to spend the money wait until they have some reviews. I couldn’t find any reviews.

Reactions: Glaude

PennyForTheGuy

11/6/19
Southern California, USA
Holy crap, that's a lot of money for something so simple. A quick search of Amazon for "watch stand" revealed several options for something similar, all under $20 USD. I can't imagine buying one for more than that.

wallyvon

31/1/19
Expensive for what it is? definitely, but cant deny the all-black one looks pretty nice

Orich121

3/8/19
Denmark
I just bought one here in Denmark, for the Price of 70 USD and must say this is what i got, and as u can see on the pics its damaged, so im returning the stand to the webdealer.

but i can only say the look and everything is great, im looking forward to get a non damaged one from the dealer soon.

but must say im pritty sure its made in china at the looks of the box i recieved the item in.

meeh cant post pics from my phone!!

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Way too over priced and fragile. I got a similar product (but much cheaper) from Amazon. Ebay and Aliexpress have plenty for a dime...

Personally a watchbox that can close/cover and be able to be locked is what I prefer. I don't want the cleaning lady to walk away with my franken :)

Reactions: Glaude

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
This makes me feel less bad about the time I went a bit mental and bought 3 Linde Werdelin branded stands M2M here for £80, only to find they’re just chunks of alloy with cheap plastic c-clips in the top, one of which immediately snapped and that lean drunkenly with a watch on.

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
I just bought one here in Denmark, for the Price of 70 USD and must say this is what i got, and as u can see on the pics its damaged, so im returning the stand to the webdealer.

but i can only say the look and everything is great, im looking forward to get a non damaged one from the dealer soon.

but must say im pritty sure its made in china at the looks of the box i recieved the item in.

meeh cant post pics from my phone!!

Looks like the ones that didn't pass quality control is what you bought. The one you got is the older model and that one is made in China. The current model they said is made in Europe somewhere. I would gladly pay $70 USD for one with some imperfection then the $230 USD I paid from thewatchstand's website.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orich121

lazzarus

Looking Around
11/6/20
what's the most I should be spending on a watch stand anyway ???? Like whats a typical price range ??

lazzarus

Looking Around
11/6/20
what is the most I should be paying for a stand ??? Like whats a typical price range for a watch stand ?