• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What would you buy with inflated bitcoins?

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Assume for a moment that you had a list of reps to purchase some months ago. Assume that in anticipation you had converted some $ into BC for such purposes. And something unfavorable happened and you resolved to not touch reps until such time such was rectified.

Some months later, the irritation was rectified to full satisfaction. And then Rip Wan Winkle style, you see those BCs double or so. One could pull the original $ out and leave the rest to buy reps. What would one buy?

Caveats:
(i) movement functionality is of prime importance. No +/-1m/d performance. No breaking down in 2-3 months. Should last for some number of years. All purported functions should work
(ii) Dont care about super reps, forum style. Close enough is fine.

gnoelkered

Known Member
4/6/19
Imagine the TDs that collected BTC months/years ago and haven't cashed out. What would they buy?

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
On a different topic, mighty England succumbed to a measly total of 232 just now!

Isnt life interesting?

wallyvon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/19
6238/6239
6262/6263
PP Aquanaut
AP ROO Chrono/Diver
IWC BP/PSF
BP FF
FM Vanguard
VC Overseas

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
I ordered a ZF IW503502 from our newest TD jtimewatch - Li will do extended QC to check for good movement function to minimize probability of failure in the future.

This piece seems to have all the features I would want in an automatic. Full calendar + power reserve indicator. I cannot see any other function which is necessary (repeat, in an automatic)

Of course, if it weren't an automatic, I could list various other functions available in an apple watch. But that crappy contraption still has a power reserve of only 24h or so, and needs at least an hour or two to fully recharge. Any automatic can be charged from zero to full in say 15-30s