• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory got raided by police?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
You guys should be wary about thinking it’s going to be back to normal so quickly.

Td’s are going to have a lot of back orders on Noobs - going to take some time to clear. With that comes dealing with all the ‘wheres my watch’ emails, frustration, whining and inexperience - especially all the new guys wanting a Daytona because of that Watchfinder video. I think it’s going to be a messy time for the Td’s

More importantly, no one knows what parts and what the quality is going to be like as they get up and running again.

I’m sure the more experienced members here will be waiting to see what happens rather than rushing to place an order.

Ed kent

Horology Curious
20/8/13
Really??? Lol no more reps? I just got a ceramic Ap ROO...fantastic I must of received a gen from AP????

Reactions: Dangerpk

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
You guys should be wary about thinking it’s going to be back to normal so quickly.

Td’s are going to have a lot of back orders on Noobs - going to take some time to clear. With that comes dealing with all the ‘wheres my watch’ emails, frustration, whining and inexperience - especially all the new guys wanting a Daytona because of that Watchfinder video. I think it’s going to be a messy time for the Td’s

More importantly, no one knows what parts and what the quality is going to be like as they get up and running again.

I’m sure the more experienced members here will be waiting to see what happens rather than rushing to place an order.

That bloody video!!!

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA
That video ruined Noob....

Not gonna lie, that video got me into these high-end reps. But I hopped onto these forums to learn more before jumping straight into a purchase. But everyone and their mothers placed orders for that Noob Daytona. I wonder if Watchfinder secretly IS Noob Factory?? Hahaha :jerry:

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
Not gonna lie, that video got me into these high-end reps. But I hopped onto these forums to learn more before jumping straight into a purchase. But everyone and their mothers placed orders for that Noob Daytona. I wonder if Watchfinder secretly IS Noob Factory?? Hahaha :jerry:

And their grandmothers...

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I really doubt it's quite as popular as you think... the Daytona is a watch that divides opinions. Personally I think it's crap. No date, too small... too busy. But that's just me.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I really doubt it's quite as popular as you think... the Daytona is a watch that divides opinions. Personally I think it's crap. No date, too small... too busy. But that's just me.

I agree, I don’t like it. But a lot of people do - either because it sells for $20k or it suggests you spend so much with an AD that they got you one.

When Watchfinder posts a video saying the only difference is the ‘way it makes you feel’, its basically saying to most people they can quit wasting time lusting after the real one and have a credible option B instead.

I do not need to pay a grey dealer $20k to feel good.

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19

Spoken like a true sage. Wise words, sir ????

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

replicalover001

Horology Curious
10/6/19
I agree, I don’t like it. But a lot of people do - either because it sells for $20k or it suggests you spend so much with an AD that they got you one.

When Watchfinder posts a video saying the only difference is the ‘way it makes you feel’, its basically saying to most people they can quit wasting time lusting after the real one and have a credible option B instead.

I do not need to pay a grey dealer $20k to feel good.

Have to agree with you there!

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
I had the unfortunate timing of coming along when that video went crazy, but have yet to see the video. Had the Daytona ordered just before the rumours and then actual info that noob were out for a break. I changed my order for more of my faves - Omegas. Even as a noob I know which way the wind blows and will wait for the backlog to clear and see how qc is going before replacing that order.
I'm a sucker for chronographs (even though my fave watches aren't chronographs), and the Daytona with the clone movement is too much to pass by for a sucker like me.

Vache

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/6/19
Any word on JF? It seems that a few factories were affected in a similar fashion these past few weeks.
Cheers!

Steve_big

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/19
Hi guys.

Any member experiencing delay on ARF factory order watches with there TDs. I’m still getting told there not back?

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Just received email stating InTime won’t be sending out QC pics for their current orders until October

FlaccidPotato

Horology Curious
3/12/18
My TD is still waiting for a response from noob, to know whether they are accepting orders again.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Chazingtime (my TD) states that Noob will be able to send me my order within "a few days". If it's true or not remains to be seen. It's not a Daytona by the way.