• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory got raided by police?

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
For what it is worth i I have been waiting on a Noob 116500 and my TD just told me that they're hearing he'll be back up and running later this week ... So we'll see I guess.

Heard the same thing. I think we both have the same TD :)

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
Noob is taking orders again, fill your boots

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
Just to add, I've asked for confirmation of the daytona being available, before sending payment . Let's see what happens

BenjaminButton

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/14
And that concludes this epic journey into a black hole of opinions and speculation... and I’m pleased to report the the noob factory topic sweep stake winner is Mr Pong’s son Ping who wins a week’s all expenses paid ‘holiday’ to the ARF factory!

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I just received email from InTime saying it’s impossible to full fill my order. I ordered a noob v9 and VRF. It’s beens about two months now since ordered

repmovseeker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/19
California
Hey mate may I ask what TD you went through? Looks like Ryan May want to send refund so I’ll have to look elsewhere, cheers

Lawrence at Lawrence Watch. Not a TD here but is over ar RWG. Needed it a bit sooner as a gift so couldn't wait for my RGI TD