• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory got raided by police?

PhilRRS

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/4/17
my dealer just informed me that noob factory is on holiday and they do not know when it will be back. They are also asking to cancel any open Noob orders.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Excuse me, but what Fake News have I spread?

I haven't seen a Replica watch worth buying until.recently, that's why I was in Hibernation, now that I see the insular attitudes of many here, I will return to hibernation just as soon as I post my report on the watch I am getting.

You guys here are almost as bad as the Rolex Fanboys on Watchuseek, but at least they are getting snotty and snobby over "Real"Rolexes!

Wow... Just wow at all your posts here. You claim you're an experienced investigator, but being perfectly honest with you the only thing I can see that you have experience with is being a child. You are incredibly immature. Why do you feel the need to retaliate to everything and throw your toys out of the pram? If you're confident and happy with the product you're buying then be happy. Post a product review once it arrives and prove the neigh sayers wrong.

Your account is now 7 years old, so at least I can safely assume you are at least 7 years old, and funnily enough that sounds about correct mentally. Chill out, stop overeating. This is the internet, believe it or not... you'll find a difference in opinions on here. Crazy I know.

Reactions: XLR8R

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
any news of BOOB factory? i personally haven't seen any of those around for such a long time :(
You should become a member of RWI ... Replica Wife Info
They know all about every Factory ... BOOB, ZeF..k, etc ...

Envoyé de mon moto g(7) power en utilisant Tapatalk

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Wow... Just wow at all your posts here. You claim you're an experienced investigator, but being perfectly honest with you the only thing I can see that you have experience with is being a child. You are incredibly immature. Why do you feel the need to retaliate to everything and throw your toys out of the pram? If you're confident and happy with the product you're buying then be happy. Post a product review once it arrives and prove the neigh sayers wrong.

Your account is now 7 years old, so at least I can safely assume you are at least 7 years old, and funnily enough that sounds about correct mentally. Chill out, stop overeating. This is the internet, believe it or not... you'll find a difference in opinions on here. Crazy I know.

Since you are from "across the pond" as they say, I will forgive your arrogant jerkoff response!

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
Wow, what a long strange road it's been.
Every maker has, at one time or another, closed shop for a period. This time it's simply a more significant length of time

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wise words from a wise guy :D

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
A TD that I have an order with (paid) said that some shipments supposedly were starting this week but we’ll see how long it takes to get a QC.

Vache

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/6/19
This is what I got after inquiring about the ETA and availability at one of the TD's site after asking if the "current status of the main factories" would delay the ETA for items to be delivered to them. They said it usually takes one week to have the item and the message below:

"Actually most of the factories like JF , zf or ARF are delivering things. i am not sure how long it will take exactly but they are not closed" by sales rep from a td.

Maybe good news? Lets hope.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
It's always sounded strange to me that Noob are the only ones that seem to be affected by this. ARF seems to be pushing through watches according to my TD... weird, perhaps the factories are located in different areas and thus the police/authorities are under different jurisdictions

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
It's always sounded strange to me that Noob are the only ones that seem to be affected by this. ARF seems to be pushing through watches according to my TD... weird, perhaps the factories are located in different areas and thus the police/authorities are under different jurisdictions

I'm pretty sure that ARF has an underground lair.

Reactions: SUBKILLER

watchqueenhi

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/5/19
My TD who I have an ongoing order with (payed) said this:

Not sure yet because noob is in holidays. Probably it will take 1-2 weeks more

Phatfos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/19
Any news? My TD has said hold tight. I am just waiting on a sub c from BK. Would expect that would be in stock but I guess not. Very eager to get the watch.

Vache

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/6/19
Nothing new from my TD recently. I also have a paid order that I have been waiting for two weeks now. Waiting patiantely for qc is the key here. Aparently all main factories are laying low as mentioned before.
so hold tight ladies and gents. If anyone have updates, let us know