• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory got raided by police?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I've just emailed Jack Wu and he replied telling me that he's not really Jack Wu, but if he was, you two would be the biggest pair of shitposters he's come across in all his years of made up living.

Last edited:

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
Ait folks, stop shitting eachother here.
Do it by private messages.
people are following This thread to see if Theres any update with Noob Factories coming back from «holidays».
Thanks

swnupe11

Horology Curious
19/12/18
I have been following this blog for the past few days, and let me add my insight to the NoobV8 by a man named Jack Wu, who is selling these knockoffs on Amazon as a Real Noob Mariner Factory premiere seller. The watch I purchased for 700 USD is a 904L stainless steel version with the updated ETA 2836 movement and Improvements from the V7 regarding the movement bezel finish and ceramic inlay. First, the watch came in a box with papers that looked good compared to the real version, which I also own several Rolex subs and they did a good job mimicking the look. Next, the watch itself; which is finished very nicely and has the right weight and feel, however, the movement is noisy and the rotor sounded loose inside. Suspiciousness got the best of me and , therefore, I took this watch to a Rolex authorized dealer and we removed the back cover to discover an Asian clone ETA movement. Mr Jack Wu claimed he built this watch himself at Noob factory and assured me its real ETA. The real ETA 2836 is used in my Rado diastar and Grovano sub and neither make this rotor noise when shaken. Next, When I mentioned my findings he rejected them as a lie and stuck to his claim of ETA authenticity. We went back and forth on this and got nowhere, he still tried to get me to pay 400 USD on this product. I disputed the purchase with Chase as counterfeit and it was refunded. The watch was surrendered to the Rolex rep to be sent in as evidence. Amazon is liable for millions of dollars for every counterfeit watch that they knowingly peddle and facilitate on their site, in America this is strictly enforced if Rolex chooses to litigate. I am providing pics of the watch for your own curiosity. Whereas, many positive remarks, feedbacks and opinions about This watch on Amazon are rendered by naive buyers who have never owned a real Rolex submariner. I’ve owned several since the 80s,90s and Millennium era. This 700 USD watch is about 50 bucks worth of raw materials and labor. In China I would have paid 10 cents on the asking dollar for it. Amazon is dirty and knowingly allows this guy to pawn of his counterfeits. It is all fruit from the poison tree. How does Amazon know this? It’s been reported to them several times and they allow his products to remain. Maybe Mr. Bezos is in on it himself. In closing, save up and get a real sub on the grey market from Jomas or a pawn shop. Genuine subs can be had for $4- 4500.00 in great condition but the lure of easy money gets us every time and we feed the addiction of this industry. Rolex created this mess with their abusive pricing for a watch that’s worth 500.00 in steel, nickel, crystal and brass. Rolex subs were 1500USD new in 1990 when I was in Switzerland at Buchurer and they raise them $200.00 per year, every year to where they are now which is just stupid money for what it is. Anyways, that’s my experience.

This post was neither informative nor necessary. Why would you take a replica to an authentic dealer. If you truly were in this community you would know that is like Rule #1 about Replica watches. Never Take to an authentic dealer. You are blinded by your ignorance and this kind of crap is what the rest of us who actually contribute and take time to learn and enjoy this forum hate to deal with. Please go back to YouTube where you came from, and let the rest of us learn and enjoy. You are probably the snitch who got the factories raided. and take your bigotry with you.

Everyone!!! Stay away from this Squealer!!!

fischyyyy

Horology Curious
2/6/19
This happens almost every summer.
they close for a month or so because of these raids. Hopefully they will Come back soon.

But the problem is that the dealers (also TDs) dont tell us anything before we order.
For example Most people went to puretime when InTime shut down.

But when we have ordered and paid: «Sorry they are on holiday».

Pretty unfair IMO. Should not accept orders before Factory is good to go.

Same happened to me, I'm waiting on a Daytona, shame they don't share information more freely.

I'm unsure what to do, they said I could switch the watch or wait....
I've never ordered anything during the summer before, always around christmas or my birthday (spring). How long do these "holidays" usually last, GF was gone months I'm not prepared to wait that long.

Any suggestions?

Would you wait for the Daytona or order something else? (I was thinking maybe a Nautilus)

blackceramic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/18
Just got this from trusty:

Please be informed that due to bad major raids and checks in the market, factories have taken measures to be more cautious at the moment.

Noob factory has also decided to close for the time being until further notice.

Once there is news, we will update you, and process the QC pictures ASAP when stock arrives. Alternatively, you may choose to replace with another watch model.

The delays is because of the several raids and crackdowns in China now. Factories, Forwarders are all being raided and checked by authorities daily and this inevitably causes delays to the entire order processing time...

Reactions: Abduljay

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
Same happened to me, I'm waiting on a Daytona, shame they don't share information more freely.

I've never ordered anything during the summer before, always around christmas or my birthday (spring). How long do these "holidays" usually last, GF was gone months I'm not prepared to wait that long.

Any suggestions?

Would you wait for the Daytona or order something else? (I was thinking maybe a Nautilus)

Noob is impossible to Get at the moment.
but they will Come back for sure.

I will recommend to wait.
but if you dont Get any QC within a month then switch. ​​​​​​

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
I have been following this blog for the past few days, and let me add my insight to the NoobV8 by a man named Jack Wu, who is selling these knockoffs on Amazon as a Real Noob Mariner Factory premiere seller. The watch I purchased for 700 USD is a 904L stainless steel version with the updated ETA 2836 movement and Improvements from the V7 regarding the movement bezel finish and ceramic inlay. First, the watch came in a box with papers that looked good compared to the real version, which I also own several Rolex subs and they did a good job mimicking the look. Next, the watch itself; which is finished very nicely and has the right weight and feel, however, the movement is noisy and the rotor sounded loose inside. Suspiciousness got the best of me and , therefore, I took this watch to a Rolex authorized dealer and we removed the back cover to discover an Asian clone ETA movement. Mr Jack Wu claimed he built this watch himself at Noob factory and assured me its real ETA. The real ETA 2836 is used in my Rado diastar and Grovano sub and neither make this rotor noise when shaken. Next, When I mentioned my findings he rejected them as a lie and stuck to his claim of ETA authenticity. We went back and forth on this and got nowhere, he still tried to get me to pay 400 USD on this product. I disputed the purchase with Chase as counterfeit and it was refunded. The watch was surrendered to the Rolex rep to be sent in as evidence. Amazon is liable for millions of dollars for every counterfeit watch that they knowingly peddle and facilitate on their site, in America this is strictly enforced if Rolex chooses to litigate. I am providing pics of the watch for your own curiosity. Whereas, many positive remarks, feedbacks and opinions about This watch on Amazon are rendered by naive buyers who have never owned a real Rolex submariner. I’ve owned several since the 80s,90s and Millennium era. This 700 USD watch is about 50 bucks worth of raw materials and labor. In China I would have paid 10 cents on the asking dollar for it. Amazon is dirty and knowingly allows this guy to pawn of his counterfeits. It is all fruit from the poison tree. How does Amazon know this? It’s been reported to them several times and they allow his products to remain. Maybe Mr. Bezos is in on it himself. In closing, save up and get a real sub on the grey market from Jomas or a pawn shop. Genuine subs can be had for $4- 4500.00 in great condition but the lure of easy money gets us every time and we feed the addiction of this industry. Rolex created this mess with their abusive pricing for a watch that’s worth 500.00 in steel, nickel, crystal and brass. Rolex subs were 1500USD new in 1990 when I was in Switzerland at Buchurer and they raise them $200.00 per year, every year to where they are now which is just stupid money for what it is. Anyways, that’s my experience.

Cool story, unsure what it has to do with Noob being out of business though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JDM180 and Abduljay

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder

I was told minimum 3-4 weeks, so suspect a bit longer. I switched my order. I always planned on ordering 2 more watches in a few months, around my birthday. So now I’m getting those 2 now and can get my noob Daytona for my birthday once this has all returned to normal.

Reactions: Abduljay

fischyyyy

Horology Curious
2/6/19
I was told minimum 3-4 weeks, so suspect a bit longer. I switched my order. I always planned on ordering 2 more watches in a few months, around my birthday. So now I’m getting those 2 now and can get my noob Daytona for my birthday once this has all returned to normal.

Hmm I haven't asked yet how long, but probably I would just get the same answer...
I don't mind waiting, but normally I avoid paying money in advance and not receiving goods for a longer time, I always worry I could end up loosing the money, not only concerning reps but all kinds of purchases, even from big reputable companies.
If there are no new infos in a week I'll switch to a Patek for now and get my Daytona for Christmas.

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
I had ordered one from Mary and have been ordering from her for years. So, requested her a bit and pushed her a bit and she agreed to get me one “from the market” which meant very low margin for her.

Li from jtime also had one piece left in stock 3 days back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
Hmm I haven't asked yet how long, but probably I would just get the same answer...
I don't mind waiting, but normally I avoid paying money in advance and not receiving goods for a longer time, I always worry I could end up loosing the money, not only concerning reps but all kinds of purchases, even from big reputable companies.
If there are no new infos in a week I'll switch to a Patek for now and get my Daytona for Christmas.

Your money is safe qith a TD. I've done it many times while I decided on a differemt watch. If the PP interests you might as well pick it up though. There will be more and the good news is by Christmas noob will probably be on the V3 daytona and rumors of a V4, lol!