• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory got raided by police?

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Yeah, I kinda knew something was up. My AD has been lying low too and I got the impression everything is "on hold" for now.

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
This is a replica watch forum my man. If you're looking to fool laymen head on over to canal street. I hate to break it to you but anybody with some experience in the watch/jewellery field could easily differentiate between SS and white gold, much less the members of this forum. Its the kind of thing that jumps out at you once you start noticing it. Just head on over to any boutique/jeweller and get educated before embarrassing yourself more online.

Depends, of course. If it's Rolex, you are right. They don't Rhodium plate their "grey gold" and it has a slightly bronzish cast next to steel.

gmt2_vs_wgdaytona-dials.jpg

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Was informed by my "Non TD" seller that my ceramic Noob V9 sub with ETA movement shipped today, with DHL tracking number. When it arrives I will take photos and see if it was the rip off you guys are insinuating that I'm going to get!

I must compliment you on your superlative defense of your vaunted TDs, who now seem to be out of commission as far as Noobs, while it appears mine isn't??

We shall see, in less than a week!

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Yeah, I kinda knew something was up. My AD has been lying low too and I got the impression everything is "on hold" for now.

TD. AD’s are even slower at getting the Rolex you want - can take them years and years.

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
TD. AD’s are even slower at getting the Rolex you want - can take them years and years.

Thats if they even let you onto the list. Some of the cun*y ADs in the UK refuse to put you on their list because its reserved for their "existing loyal customers". So how am I going to become one of them if I'm not allowed on the list. Go fk yourself AD (I'm looking at you Winsor Bishop in Norwich).

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Thats if they even let you onto the list. Some of the cun*y ADs in the UK refuse to put you on their list because its reserved for their "existing loyal customers". So how am I going to become one of them if I'm not allowed on the list. Go fk yourself AD (I'm looking at you Winsor Bishop in Norwich).

simply buy some two tone and full gold watches that nobody wants t get on the list hehe - business nowadays.

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
That's if they even let you onto the list. Some of the cun*y ADs in the UK refuse to put you on their list because its reserved for their "existing loyal customers". So how am I going to become one of them if I'm not allowed on the list? Go fk yourself AD (I'm looking at you Winsor Bishop in Norwich).

The top Grey Market seller in the U.S. "Jomashop" has almost every model Rolex, brand new in stock, that is if you want to drop $19K for a Hulk and $33K for a Smurf. The Black Ceramic is going for the same price as a new blue dial two tones, $13K, WTF.

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Was informed by my "Non TD" seller that my ceramic Noob V9 sub with ETA movement shipped today, with DHL tracking number. When it arrives I will take photos and see if it was the rip off you guys are insinuating that I'm going to get!

I must compliment you on your superlative defense of your vaunted TDs, who now seem to be out of commission as far as Noobs, while it appears mine isn't??

Were you given any QC pictures for you to approve prior to shipping? If so, can you post them.

Reactions: Desertwanderer

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

They all the same in the UK. Those existing loyal customers are mostly flippers.

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
This happens almost every summer.
they close for a month or so because of these raids. Hopefully they will Come back soon.

But the problem is that the dealers (also TDs) dont tell us anything before we order.
For example Most people went to puretime when InTime shut down.

But when we have ordered and paid: «Sorry they are on holiday».

Pretty unfair IMO. Should not accept orders before Factory is good to go.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
But the problem is that the dealers (also TDs) dont tell us anything before we order.
For example Most people went to puretime when InTime shut down.

But when we have ordered and paid: «Sorry they are on holiday».

Pretty unfair IMO. Should not accept orders before Factory is good to go.

This is untrue based on my experience.

I always enquire about the availability before I pay - as do most members.

Reactions: gilrob and Abduljay

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
This is untrue based on my experience.

I always enquire about the availability before I pay - as do most members.

True. We are many members and experiences are different.
I just experienced this and that made me angry af.
And I also want to make clear that my post was just an example of dealers. It was not puretime, nor intime who did business this way.
Anyways I have solved it with the TD and were all good.

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11

This has nothing to do with defense of TDs but more so protection from fake news. Enjoy and post em but kindly go back into a 7 year hibernation when done.

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Lol. That’s a bit alarmist. Well, at least your post count is padded now.

Post count padded;? I'm on several.watch forums, I don't pad posts just to sell some clunker, and I have NO intention of putting something up.for sale here, ever!

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
This has nothing to do with defense of TDs but more so protection from fake news. Enjoy and post em but kindly go back into a 7 year hibernation when done.

Excuse me, but what Fake News have I spread?

I haven't seen a Replica watch worth buying until.recently, that's why I was in Hibernation, now that I see the insular attitudes of many here, I will return to hibernation just as soon as I post my report on the watch I am getting.

You guys here are almost as bad as the Rolex Fanboys on Watchuseek, but at least they are getting snotty and snobby over "Real"Rolexes!

Last edited:

kirt vonnegut

Looking Around
22/6/19
I have been following this blog for the past few days, and let me add my insight to the NoobV8 by a man named Jack Wu, who is selling these knockoffs on Amazon as a Real Noob Mariner Factory premiere seller. The watch I purchased for 700 USD is a 904L stainless steel version with the updated ETA 2836 movement and Improvements from the V7 regarding the movement bezel finish and ceramic inlay. First, the watch came in a box with papers that looked good compared to the real version, which I also own several Rolex subs and they did a good job mimicking the look. Next, the watch itself; which is finished very nicely and has the right weight and feel, however, the movement is noisy and the rotor sounded loose inside. Suspiciousness got the best of me and , therefore, I took this watch to a Rolex authorized dealer and we removed the back cover to discover an Asian clone ETA movement. Mr Jack Wu claimed he built this watch himself at Noob factory and assured me its real ETA. The real ETA 2836 is used in my Rado diastar and Grovano sub and neither make this rotor noise when shaken. Next, When I mentioned my findings he rejected them as a lie and stuck to his claim of ETA authenticity. We went back and forth on this and got nowhere, he still tried to get me to pay 400 USD on this product. I disputed the purchase with Chase as counterfeit and it was refunded. The watch was surrendered to the Rolex rep to be sent in as evidence. Amazon is liable for millions of dollars for every counterfeit watch that they knowingly peddle and facilitate on their site, in America this is strictly enforced if Rolex chooses to litigate. I am providing pics of the watch for your own curiosity. Whereas, many positive remarks, feedbacks and opinions about This watch on Amazon are rendered by naive buyers who have never owned a real Rolex submariner. I’ve owned several since the 80s,90s and Millennium era. This 700 USD watch is about 50 bucks worth of raw materials and labor. In China I would have paid 10 cents on the asking dollar for it. Amazon is dirty and knowingly allows this guy to pawn of his counterfeits. It is all fruit from the poison tree. How does Amazon know this? It’s been reported to them several times and they allow his products to remain. Maybe Mr. Bezos is in on it himself. In closing, save up and get a real sub on the grey market from Jomas or a pawn shop. Genuine subs can be had for $4- 4500.00 in great condition but the lure of easy money gets us every time and we feed the addiction of this industry. Rolex created this mess with their abusive pricing for a watch that’s worth 500.00 in steel, nickel, crystal and brass. Rolex subs were 1500USD new in 1990 when I was in Switzerland at Buchurer and they raise them $200.00 per year, every year to where they are now which is just stupid money for what it is. Anyways, that’s my experience.

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
I have been following this blog for the past few days, and let me add my insight to the NoobV8 by a man named Jack Wu, who is selling these knockoffs on Amazon as a Real Noob Mariner Factory premiere seller. The watch I purchased for 700 USD is a 904L stainless steel version with the updated ETA 2836 movement and Improvements from the V7 regarding the movement bezel finish and ceramic inlay. First, the watch came in a box with papers that looked good compared to the real version, which I also own several Rolex subs and they did a good job mimicking the look. Next, the watch itself; which is finished very nicely and has the right weight and feel, however, the movement is noisy and the rotor sounded loose inside. Suspiciousness got the best of me and , therefore, I took this watch to a Rolex authorized dealer and we removed the back cover to discover an Asian clone ETA movement. Mr Jack Wu claimed he built this watch himself at Noob factory and assured me its real ETA. The real ETA 2836 is used in my Rado diastar and Grovano sub and neither make this rotor noise when shaken. Next, When I mentioned my findings he rejected them as a lie and stuck to his claim of ETA authenticity. We went back and forth on this and got nowhere, he still tried to get me to pay 400 USD on this product. I disputed the purchase with Chase as counterfeit and it was refunded. The watch was surrendered to the Rolex rep to be sent in as evidence. Amazon is liable for millions of dollars for every counterfeit watch that they knowingly peddle and facilitate on their site, in America this is strictly enforced if Rolex chooses to litigate. I am providing pics of the watch for your own curiosity. Whereas, many positive remarks, feedbacks and opinions about This watch on Amazon are rendered by naive buyers who have never owned a real Rolex submariner. I’ve owned several since the 80s,90s and Millennium era. This 700 USD watch is about 50 bucks worth of raw materials and labor. In China I would have paid 10 cents on the asking dollar for it. Amazon is dirty and knowingly allows this guy to pawn of his counterfeits. It is all fruit from the poison tree. How does Amazon know this? It’s been reported to them several times and they allow his products to remain. Maybe Mr. Bezos is in on it himself. In closing, save up and get a real sub on the grey market from Jomas or a pawn shop. Genuine subs can be had for $4- 4500.00 in great condition but the lure of easy money gets us every time and we feed the addiction of this industry. Rolex created this mess with their abusive pricing for a watch that’s worth 500.00 in steel, nickel, crystal and brass. Rolex subs were 1500USD new in 1990 when I was in Switzerland at Buchurer and they raise them $200.00 per year, every year to where they are now which is just stupid money for what it is. Anyways, that’s my experience.

Hmmmm, surprisingly you come out of the woodwork as a 1st-time poster to complain about a Jack Wu Noob V9 Sub, claiming you paid $700 for it, and then somehow when you rejected it Jack Wu wanted another $400??

You purchase a knock off on the web, and then take it to a Rolex service center to see if it's real, are you F-ing crazy or an in-house shill just trying to muddy up my purchase from Jack which should arrive in a few days?

Jomashop? Jomashop Ceramic Rolex Subs are currently going for $12K so you talking out your azz!

Anyways, why would a clown who has disdain for replica watches, purchase one in the first place and then come to a forum that specializes in discussions about replica watches and complain.

You're as full of shitt as the Christmas Goose!

"
Rolex subs were 1500USD new in 1990 when I was in Switzerland at Buchurer and they raise them $200.00 per year, every year to where they are now which is just stupid money for what it is."

$200 x 29 years = $5,800 + your $1,500 = $7,300, which is just a little over 1/2 of what a Jomashop Sub costs, once again, you are full of shitt!

BTW, most importantly, where's your photos of the movement to inspect??

Last edited:
Reactions: JDM180 and Thrasher

kirt vonnegut

Looking Around
22/6/19
Dude your a troll for the chinky chinky China man, it’s so clear now. My post was informative, factual and I posted pictures of the watch. Who cares if I am a first time poster, what’s that got to do with anything? As a “ prior detective” you sure seem to take things for face value without any facts, you havent even laid eyes on it and I have so who the hell are you to judge me fool. The watch that I received was not properly advertised which soon you will see for yourself. Go tell yourself whatever you want to believe but you are out of touch with reality and should listen to others on here who know better. What are you Jack Wus personal cheerleader? Do you have a man crush on him? Is he even a real person or an alias for someone? Finally, my math is spot on, whereas I did not say you could buy a ceramic sub for that price I said a nice used sub. The 400.00 was what he wanted to settle for not what he wanted in addition, get some reading glasses or put down the hard liquor. The ETA movement was cloned, the brass was the wrong color, the engraved fonts were off and the screws weren’t correct, go and learn some things before lecturing me.

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Dude your a troll for the chinky chinky China man, it’s so clear now. My post was informative, factual and I posted pictures of the watch. Who cares if I am a first time poster, what’s that got to do with anything? As a “ prior detective” you sure seem to take things for face value without any facts, you havent even laid eyes on it and I have so who the hell are you to judge me fool. The watch that I received was not properly advertised which soon you will see for yourself. Go tell yourself whatever you want to believe but you are out of touch with reality and should listen to others on here who know better. What are you Jack Wus personal cheerleader? Do you have a man crush on him? Is he even a real person or an alias for someone? Finally, my math is spot on, whereas I did not say you could buy a ceramic sub for that price I said a nice used sub. The 400.00 was what he wanted to settle for not what he wanted in addition, get some reading glasses or put down the hard liquor. The ETA movement was cloned, the brass was the wrong color, the engraved fonts were off and the screws weren’t correct, go and learn some things before lecturing me.

You're the shill, an in-house shill trying to muddy up my purchase with B.S. Once again, why no photos of the movement, why, if you have such disdain for Replica Watches and want to report them, why did you purposely purchase one to start with you clown? Why would you take a watch you paid $700 for, knowing it wasn't a real Rolex, to a Rolex service center or store, for them to inspect the movement and probably confiscate it as a counterfeit? Why are you posting on a Rep Watch forum, want to report the TDs here as well??

Are you naive, stupid or just a lying shill, my 31 years experience do investigations lead me to believe, lying shill!

"I did not say you could buy a ceramic sub for that price I said a nice used sub"

A quick look at Watchrecon shows no pre-owned ceramic subs going for less than $9K, you lie out your azz once again!

Last edited: