• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory got raided by police?

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
These shady illicits have to ethics to their consumers

In a country that uses AI for social credit scoring built on a framework of big data derived from a conglomerate of cheap IoT products made by organisations funded by their lifetime president.

By contrast to the rest of the shit they get up to, the rep industry is a beacon of best practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Are you really still trying to say that steel and white gold are the same colour? On this forum?

Unless put side by side in the sunlight, 904L is hardly much different looking than solid white gold, so yes.

Also, my brilliant, Sherlock Holmes-like Detective skills show me you aren't an American, since you spell color, colour, so you are either a Brit, or a dreaded Canadian Tory ;) LOL

Last edited:

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Okay then, so Amazon is being used by Jack Wu. I wonder if Jack Wu is Tony Chen hmmm, at least he's not passing them off as gens.

Still looking forward to see the watch you receive.

It's supposed to ship either tomorrow or the next day so, in a week or so we should know, what it really is.

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
Ive checked with my usual dealer (not a TD here) and she mentioned that Noob has gone on holiday. Not too sure if Noob is taking this chance to lay low or really needs a Pina Colada on a beach at Kokomo.

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
Unless put side by side in the sunlight, 904L is hardly much different looking than solid white gold, so yes.

Also, my brilliant, Sherlock Holmes-like Detective skills show me you aren't an American, since you spell color, colour, so you are either a Brit, or a dreaded Canadian Tory ;) LOL

This is a replica watch forum my man. If you're looking to fool laymen head on over to canal street. I hate to break it to you but anybody with some experience in the watch/jewellery field could easily differentiate between SS and white gold, much less the members of this forum. Its the kind of thing that jumps out at you once you start noticing it. Just head on over to any boutique/jeweller and get educated before embarrassing yourself more online.

Last edited:

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
In a country that uses AI for social credit scoring built on a framework of big data derived from a conglomerate of cheap IoT products made by organisations funded by their lifetime president.

By contrast to the rest of the shit they get up to, the rep industry is a beacon of best practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree with you, although I was being sarcastic, out TDs do actually have a good standing and their service (most of time) is good. The rep industry itself have gone along way in perfecting their rep game but it is also very political... how come haven’t we got a perfect (I going cliche now) Submariner, with all the updates in versions sometimes worse off.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17

So you come up with a statement like that and still expect to be taken seriously?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
^ well I’m sure if there is any news available it will appear in this topic right? If the thread dries up it will fall off the front pages and die.

The only credible news sources we have are our TD’s and mine, Sead, has been out of touch for over two weeks now.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
From the next door. Basically, noob is not closed pernamently, due to the raids they went low profile and noob reps won't be available for some time.

Dear RepLovers

I guess you guys have been realizing quite many watches of the noob is not available in the stock these days, And maybe your TDs hasnt said anything to you or maybe some told you something. Some suppliers say noob shotdown and some say they are off for holiday for a period.

The correct answer for this question is Noob is resting and stopped giving watches since june 1st because of the strict raids starting from late may one of our friends relative works in NOOB factory this is what he said, so it is reliable source and we hope the best for NOOB. Now all the watches which stockholders had are sold out so watches of the noob are not available in the stock, Maybe some 1-2-3 pcs can be still available around. Guys Hope the best for noob so they come back as soon as possible. If there be any other news about this situation we wil inform you guys. Share your ideas about what your TDs say in this topic

Have a Good Day !!!

Kind Regards

Kuvarsit Watch Store

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Ok, that's official then :(

We have to wait and hope the best ...

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
From the next door. Basically, noob is not closed pernamently, due to the raids they went low profile and noob reps won't be available for some time.

Dear RepLovers

I guess you guys have been realizing quite many watches of the noob is not available in the stock these days, And maybe your TDs hasnt said anything to you or maybe some told you something. Some suppliers say noob shotdown and some say they are off for holiday for a period.

The correct answer for this question is Noob is resting and stopped giving watches since june 1st because of the strict raids starting from late may one of our friends relative works in NOOB factory this is what he said, so it is reliable source and we hope the best for NOOB. Now all the watches which stockholders had are sold out so watches of the noob are not available in the stock, Maybe some 1-2-3 pcs can be still available around. Guys Hope the best for noob so they come back as soon as possible. If there be any other news about this situation we wil inform you guys. Share your ideas about what your TDs say in this topic

Have a Good Day !!!

Kind Regards

Kuvarsit Watch Store

Thanks for confirming.
Let's hope the best for them.

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
That’s definitely a good clarification.

Mary just got back to me and said that it’s hard to get ARF stuff too due to raids - all big makers are laying low.

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Jf is also keeping low profile TD says ..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
This is a replica watch forum my man. If you're looking to fool laymen head on over to canal street. I hate to break it to you but anybody with some experience in the watch/jewellery field could easily differentiate between SS and white gold, much less the members of this forum. Its the kind of thing that jumps out at you once you start noticing it. Just head on over to any boutique/jeweller and get educated before embarrassing yourself more online.

Back in the early 80s in the U.S., the Hunt Brothers tried to corner the Silver market, by buying and hoarding silver, which in turn drive up the price of gold as well.

Pawn shops and Gold and Silver stores and individuals started renting storefront and hotel suites placing ads in papers announcing they were buying gold and silver. The next day there would be lines of people waiting outside with gold jewelry, silver sets of knives and forks platters and silver coins. I started working off duty at a few of those locations them paying me $25 an hour, which was huge money in 1981.

When they transitioned into making really big money then made me a buyer at $50 an hour, checking out the gold and silver to see it was plated, and in the case of gold what carat it was, 24, 18, 14 or dental gold.

We did this with a wet stone and muriatic acid, running lines of verified samples of the different carats across the stone, then a line of the seller's sample. A drop of acid then ran down all the lines and when it dissolved the lines, the same seller's sample would dissolve correspondingly with whatever the correct carat was.

I did this for almost 4 years and ended up working for one of the Smelters who all these buyers would turn over their purchases to. The outside buyers could turn a 30% profit, cashing a check written out to a phony name that the Smelter "Suppo Smelters" would call their bank and tell them to cash the check, the guy was then went to the bank and cashed the check and pocketed cash with absolutely no paper trail for the IRS..

So rather than "Educating myself and embarrassing myself," I think I have a teenie tiny bit of knowledge about White Gold and Stainless Steel, but you see, back then there was no such thing as 904L stainless, so visually you could tell the difference immediately. Not so much today, but the weight difference would be a dead give away, but unless it was a side comparison today, I doubt many could tell the difference just visually!

Last edited:
Reactions: MaMo

Xanatus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/17
Shit Not good news. Will Contact also my men and ask how we get together soon. Hopefully Not much more got raided:(