• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory got raided by police?

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Amazing this. But yeah buy from a TD.

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
So, you are a long time lurker, BUT you decided to buy a replica via Amazon? AMAZON?! What have you been reading since you created your user in 2012?

I have been checking the improvements on the Reps, and have recently seen through video on youtube that the V9 Noob Subs, are almost indistinguishable from the real deal and the availability through a bulletproof vehicle such as Amazon made in too good to pass up! The fact the one I ordered has an ETA 2836 movement in it, that sealed the deal for me. A Clone with a rock solid movement that can be serviced or repaired easily by almost any watchmaker.

Jack Wu just asked me to confirm my home address to send the watch, so hopefully, it can still be sent out, I notified him that if it can't be sent in a few days I'm canceling the order via Amazon.

Why does this sound so strange to you guys, are you paranoid?

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Noobs sold on Amazon are way overpriced and probably not actually from the Noob factory. It is best to buy from our TDs.

So NOOB Factory and Jack Wu isn't a trusted TD? I paid $694 for the V9 Smurf with ETA Movement and expedited 10-day shipping for another $24. I put the payment on Amazon on my Amazon credit card with 0% interest, on 18 monthly installments. Can't get much more bulletproof a transaction than that. If the watch isn't shipped in a few days, I can cancel via Amazon and not lose a penny!

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
So NOOB Factory and Jack Wu isn't a trusted TD? I paid $694 for the V9 Smurf with ETA Movement and expedited 10-day shipping for another $24. I put the payment on Amazon on my Amazon credit card with 0% interest, on 18 monthly installments. Can't get much more bulletproof a transaction than that. If the watch isn't shipped in a few days, I can cancel via Amazon and not lose a penny!

I'm not familiar with Jack Wu and Amazon is not a trusted dealer, but I've done business with Amazon before and so has a lot of members here have.

Reactions: Mwrlx

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Some raid happening, a couple of day or week later a post appear saying that noob is shut down and that it come from a reputable source.
A link to the reputable source is posted : it's a facebook group...

Then someone come and say that they got a legit noob factory from Amazon, overpriced and ask what is the issue with that (without forgetting to do a few name drop)
A link to the legit noob factory is posted : it has realnoob in the name...

So ... nothing new to the rep world I see :giggle:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Man, the rep watch industry is too shady and there is neither formal or official actions and announcements. These Chinese people need to up their game with a better communication with customers.

Hahah I really hope this is sarcasm :D Best post here tbh

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Please explain, is in doing so introduce me to the "Real" Noob Factory instead???

no you better step up your "long time lurker" status and do some reading - at least you had enough time to do so. If you have to ask this questions you have probably never read more than the forum name after registration in 2012...

come on - you have to be kidding... is it this hard?

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
I paid $694 for the V9 Smurf with ETA Movement and expedited 10-day shipping for another $24. I put the payment on Amazon on my Amazon credit card with 0% interest, on 18 monthly installments.

Hahaha you know how to save some $ bro lol :)