• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory got raided by police?

centrum

27/7/14
Man, the rep watch industry is too shady and there is neither formal or official actions and announcements. These Chinese people need to up their game with a better communication with customers.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
dont be silly , they dont drive , they got bussed in

noob.jpg

That is badass when you rep the factory and clone the swiss watchmakers.

Digital.

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/7/15
I have a contact in China who gets my watches for me and they have confirmed it's shut for now.

Reactions: rolexppapfan

Fastman119

10/1/19
Man, the rep watch industry is too shady and there is neither formal or official actions and announcements. These Chinese people need to up their game with a better communication with customers.

Hahaha wait, to paraphrase: “this illicit industry is too shady”

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Tompa

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Cooincidently I ordered a NOOB V9 Sub just yesterday, I contacted Jack Wu and he confirmed that there was a raid, but this was an occasional thing for them, not to worry. He also told me my watch would ship out in a couple of days.

Reactions: shasani

Teenyweeny

29/11/17
I think the thing about the Chinese and reasons why Rep is still around regardless of raids, is that they are so versatile. You close one today, but tomorrow they have another clone factory up and running. That’s the Chinese. They have the blueprints to clone another factory in no time. It’s the same be it watch reps or other branded goods or as a matter of fact, any good worth replicating. Hell, they even can rep an egg, seafood and milk powder etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: racingeagle

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
any news of BOOB factory? i personally haven't seen any of those around for such a long time :(

Ramycaspi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/19
I wanted to order a Noob last week, and my seller couldn’t source a Noob as he told me that Noob was raided and that some folks got arrested....I figured maybe it was a story until reading this today

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I wanted to order a Noob last week, and my seller couldn’t source a Noob as he told me that Noob was raided and that some folks got arrested....I figured maybe it was a story until reading this today

What TD told you that?

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Stop being so suspicious. Yes there was a raid. Yes noob halted operations for a while. They will soon start again, maybe even within this week.

Reactions: rj999

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Cooincidently I ordered a NOOB V9 Sub just yesterday, I contacted Jack Wu and he confirmed that there was a raid, but this was an occasional thing for them, not to worry. He also told me my watch would ship out in a couple of days.

How can you have zero posts?

Russell66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/19
It's not easy for us in the west to understand but say...

Your in Asia and you ride your Motorbike through a red light, which everyone does by the way,,,

If you get pulled over by the police, the purpose is not to uphold the law, the purpose is to get you to bribe the Police so you can go about your business.

It's all corrupt and about money.

If you don't pay your as likely to go to jail as you are to loose your licence.

We are for the most part blessed to live in a society where we benefit from the corruption (can buy good quality counterfeit items) and not suffer the consequences of such a society.

Anyway the point is if there was a raid and i would be highly suspicious of that info, really because no one in the mentioned country cares and they certainly don't allow outside authority in to help them police.

It will be political and a matter of money changing hands. Perhaps to fund any possible upcoming election campaign.

Think about it, these guys duplicate...

Cars - Nike - Apple - Microsoft - Machinery - Golf equipment - Building materials - I mean if you go to an expo there you can buy a 100,000 seater stadium, yes really a whole stadium and they will put it where you want.

The scale is massive, the factories are massive, beyond what most of us who haven't visited or travelled to can understand.

And they export all of this stuff and their economy survives on it.

So i have no knowledge that can be substantiated, but i find it highly unlikely and I would be amazed.

But then i guess i have been wrong before. I use to think the world was flat, how stupid did I feel when i found out?