• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory got raided by police?

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
dont be silly , they dont drive , they got bussed in

noob.jpg

Of course they use busses. Electric busses I've heard. NOOB factory is very environmentally friendly.

Reactions: plankton

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I currently have a filled order ready to ship from TD. I asked for a Noob dial to be added to the order before shipment and was told "would take some time" I said OK I'll wait. No word since, it's been a week. Normally takes only a couple days to source a dial.

Separately, I asked another TD to source a Noob watch for me and was told I need to wait as Noob was "moving their office" and "they have not released a watch in a week".

This happens in the rep world, nothing we can do about it but be patient and wait for the dust to settle.

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
I currently have a filled order ready to ship from TD. I asked for a Noob dial to be added to the order before shipment and was told "would take some time" I said OK I'll wait. No word since, it's been a week. Normally takes only a couple days to source a dial.

Separately, I asked another TD to source a Noob watch for me and was told I need to wait as Noob was "moving their office" and "they have not released a watch in a week".

This happens in the rep world, nothing we can do about it but be patient and wait for the dust to settle.

Let's hope for the best! ;)

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Ryan was probably just trying to justify tlchargjng you a premium on a noob watch.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Ryan was probably just trying to justify tlchargjng you a premium on a noob watch.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

That's an unfair statement, Ryan is a great TD. He was not either of the two I referenced above.
​​

Reactions: JayRooster

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
Guangzhou Guandong Province: Noob manufacturing industry to escape the police raids, has patented the Rolex Submariner V-10. (In the photo the prototype) the watch can be driven to the depth. of 3 ATMs. Even if the producers always advise to carry out a water tightness check before diving. Confidential information confirms that the Rolex Submariner V10 can be ridden by three unskilled workers or by a single QC worker.

In the last hours false and biased news from the competitors has spread through the forums.
297ae6945a44c5885fedac9e60b4d208.jpg

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
OK let's say for a moment your favorite maker's factory got raided, what then how will that affect you? Are there other brands and models you can purchase or add to your collection or must it be a noob? Does it make the price of a noob watch go up?

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
OK let's say for a moment your favorite maker's factory got raided, what then how will that affect you? Are there other brands and models you can purchase or add to your collection or must it be a noob? Does it make the price of a noob watch go up?

has to be noob because I'm a noob

Reactions: slashFAslash

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
Guys, really.
I don't think you can blame all this on me.
I heard the rumors from potentially legit people and I even linked my source.

The point of this post was to hear if anyone else have heard the rumors, not spreading fake rumors.

And I'm shocked how many trolls is on this forum that's trolling instead of helping, but oh well.

SCShrek

SpoonFeeder
7/9/18
South Carolina, US
This is a quote from Kevin, a dealer next door, talking about his ability to get a rep from Noob. It doesn’t hint they were shut down but does confirm there’s nothing coming out of there currently.

“Noob is not providing watches due to the strict raids. I have couple of the explorer order with noob still didn’t get them .”

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA
New to buying reps...bought 4 watches from Noob Factory. Hopefully this is wrong!

Rickinnocal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/19
"You can see the catering truck for the 'watch' workers"

Only for the nightwatch ????