• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Witch watches are easiest to turn in to super reps?

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
I own a Hublot big bang SS v6.5. It is one of the best reps OOTB. A custom or gen strap is all that it takes to make it pretty much perfect (in rep standard).

Its ceramic cousin has the incorrect bezel, so that conversion requires two steps.

Which other watches can you turn into super reps without it being to difficult and expensive.

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Let's see it!?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Not sure if the question or example you make, actually makes sense because the Hublot you mention is already a super rep... look like you are trying to ask what improvements can be made to super reps?

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
Not sure if the question or example you make, actually makes sense because the Hublot you mention is already a super rep... look like you are trying to ask what improvements can be made to super reps?

Yes, you are right. The SS version is a super rep but the ceramic one needs the bezel swap to become one.

I'll rephrase, whitch watches who are not super reps are easiest to turn in to NWBIGs/super reps.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
For example: many APs would need gen parts and mods for 5k to make them a super rep.

This is not what I'm looking for.