• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Questions about the Cartier Santos V6F

watchnerd23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/19
I've been searching for reviews on the Santos reps. I see a few on reddit, but nothing substantial. If anyone has this or knows about it. I was wondering the following:

1. Is this one of the better reps?
2. How is the steel bracelet and does it have the same smart functionality as the gen?
3. How is the leather strap that comes with this?
4. Can I find a different rep leather strap for the santos from a 3rd party, considering the unique nature of this strap?
5. I have small wrists and cant decide between the 35mm or the 40mm. Can anyone post some wrist shots with the size specified?

Thanks

https://puretimewatch.io/santos-de-...al-on-ss-smartlinks-bracelet-miyota-9015.html

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I've been searching for reviews on the Santos reps. I see a few on reddit, but nothing substantial. If anyone has this or knows about it. I was wondering the following:

1. Is this one of the better reps?
2. How is the steel bracelet and does it have the same smart functionality as the gen?
3. How is the leather strap that comes with this?
4. Can I find a different rep leather strap for the santos from a 3rd party, considering the unique nature of this strap?
5. I have small wrists and cant decide between the 35mm or the 40mm. Can anyone post some wrist shots with the size specified?

Thanks

https://puretimewatch.io/santos-de-c...yota-9015.html

There is a huge thread on the various versions of the Cartier Santos in the Cartier Sub Forum answers all your questions . I would try reading it ! You can't miss it title : ' 2018 Cartier Santos ' it has nearly 1000 posts of discussion .

Last edited:

Fernz

23/5/18
Did you find answers to your questions? I’m have the same ones.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

watchnerd23

10/6/19
Did you find answers to your questions? I’m have the same ones.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I went and read that super long post about that santos. I read the whole thing. There doesn’t seem
to really be a consensus. I’m leaning towards a 35mm santos GF which comes with a leather strap too.

Reactions: Fernz

Fernz

23/5/18
I went and read that super long post about that santos. I read the whole thing. There doesn’t seem
to really be a consensus. I’m leaning towards a 35mm santos GF which comes with a leather strap too.

That’s what I’m leaning towards as well. Wish it came in two-tone. BVF has one but it’s XL way too big.

Sent from the RWI App