• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for Waterproof replicas

P44tto

Horology Curious
4/6/19
Gday fellas , I’m a new member looking to start a collection , I am looking for some models which are waterproof and can be used when going into the sea and will also buy some models which are just for looks only, can anyone send me links to dealers/ websites who can supply genuine water resistant replicas as I’m finding negotiating the website on a phone with sporadic signals quite frustrating
any help appreciated

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Most any Dive watch from any of the better makers will likely be waterproof. This topic used to be quite hot as many leaked. Some still leak, but the reps have gotten MUCH better in the last 5 yrs. It is still sound advice to have any rep you buy water proof checked before swimming with it.

Go look at some of pictures in the "what are you wearing today" threads in the various brands and you will get a better idea of what you like. Then spend some time reading. It won't be long and you will come up with a list if watches you want.