• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Trusted dealer?

TMillu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/17
EU
Hi guys,
I was wondering which is the best trusted dealer.
I bought some on torobravos, but the second time they gave me a broken daytona so I had to return it back twice.
Now I am seeing lot of fantastic pic on intime04, I think that is a good TD.
what do you think?
I only know Toro, InTime, and puretime.

danno7778

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/19
Agree with InTime and Puretime. It has to be borne in mind though that any of the dealers can get the occasional faulty watch, it may just be that Toro had a badly finished batch.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
They are all good. I recommend trying a few and making your own mind up.

Intime has a nice website and Ryan is very responsive, this is good for those who like the webshop Amazon- style experience.

Sead and Mary give good service, tend to be thorough on QC and are great to deal with for lasting relationships rather than just being another customer.

Lucy is extremely thorough but you may have to wait longer to get your watch, however you know when you get it she's made absolutely certain is a good one.

The new kid on the block, Li at JTIME, is really impressing me. Not a TD yet but on the SV list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farcast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/18
jtimewatch New to the forums but he is really professional and customer oriented. Best communication among all the TDs. I highly recommend him. He's done quite a lot for the community

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Sead is my go-to TD. Superior service. Very upstanding. No BS. No drama.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Lucy. It may take a little longer, but you will get the best rep. She pulls no punches when it comes to QC! !!

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
I have had zero problems with Pure time, Tony at Assian 7750 but bought most of my watches from Ryan at InTime. Had a couple.problems with quality on ladies watches I bought but nothing I would attribute to the dealer. The admins here do a damned fine job admitting Trust Dealers.

JTtime has been really.responsive to me but I have not made a new buy since he came in board. I have heard some great things about his customer satisfaction and how he communicates and sells. He has a live chat and uses a new to me method of payment that has lower transaction fees.

IT is over on RWI, not sure if he has migrated here.

Last edited:

SCShrek

SpoonFeeder
7/9/18
South Carolina, US
Well this thread has pretty much vouched for most of our TD's.

I made my choice initially by being able to "see" what I buying, ie a web site, and second by the TD's that would take the payment type I wanted to use, initially CC. I have since learned in a very short order that all TD's can get their hands on the watch you want if it's available and there are much cheaper ways to pay than a CC. Even when you build up trust with a TD and get them to take PP, WU is the cheapest way to go from the states. It may be different from other countries.

xjunkie

Looking Around
31/10/20
Singapore
I’m contemplating pure time but I’ve bought a Pelagos from InTime. Superb service from Ryan and team. Qc photos given, and additional ones too quite immediate. I might go back to InTime instead trying.

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Hi guys,
I was wondering which is the best trusted dealer.
I bought some on torobravos, but the second time they gave me a broken daytona so I had to return it back twice.
Now I am seeing lot of fantastic pic on intime04, I think that is a good TD.
what do you think?
I only know Toro, InTime, and puretime.

You need to try a few of them and decide. I already know who is the right one for me but this is just my opinion.
And remember, this is not buying gen stuff on for example amazon. Try the TDs, read the forum and adjust your expectations.

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
I’m contemplating pure time but I’ve bought a Pelagos from InTime. Superb service from Ryan and team. Qc photos given, and additional ones too quite immediate. I might go back to InTime instead trying.

Suit yourself, but trying others will give you some perspective. BTW quickness on QC photos also depends on particular model of the watch. Sometimes you get them in a day, sometimes in a week and it is not always up to the TD to speed up the process, and patience will always be an important part of this whole thing.

lytnin

WTB ZF IWC Tourbillon Rose/White or Grey/Leather
22/1/19
Villa on the Hill
I didn’t see anyone mentioning Andrew from TrustyTime. I get an email after each one sent. Good on QC and has sent me some nice watches. He is very responsive and haven’t had any issues.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Gonna follow, purely to see results :p

J_rwi

21/2/21
Canada
+1 for puretime I got some QC pics today. Was quiet speedy. I wasn't happy with it but it's not entirely their end as the ink on the dial was running off. Factory just rolled it out like that. Going to see if they can get a better one. I'm sure it's an easy fix. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
+1 for puretime I got some QC pics today. Was quiet speedy. I wasn't happy with it but it's not entirely their end as the ink on the dial was running off. Factory just rolled it out like that. Going to see if they can get a better one. I'm sure it's an easy fix. Fingers crossed.
Let me get this straight. You're happy with a dealer that showed you such a bad specimen for your approval?

Cause "ink running off" sounds pretty bad to me.

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

J_rwi

21/2/21
Canada
Let me get this straight. You're happy with a dealer that showed you such a bad specimen for your approval?

Cause "ink running off" sounds pretty bad to me.

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

To answer your question donkacper. Yes, I'm happy with the dealer in terms of their prompt communications. Other then the fact that the QC was disappointing, the process was fairly smooth. Obviously ink running off is bad that's why it was not approved. It was one of their weakness in providing the service and that was my experience.