• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buy rep in hong kong

FrankieOne

Known Member
16/8/18
Hi, soon a dear friend of mine will go to China for work for about 3 weeks. I asked him to buy me a replica. Can anyone say the address where to buy a Noob or Arf rep? I accept answers also in private. Thank you

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
It's easier and safer to buy online from TD and have it shipped to your place in HK.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
It's easier and safer to buy online from TD and have it shipped to your place in HK.

come on, the experience of buying live from a dealer in china is something else. I had the chance to buy from a guy in Beijing and it was really cool to be able to try out all the different XF / VSF / ARF reps in person and compare the quality and finish between them.

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
come on, the experience of buying live from a dealer in china is something else. I had the chance to buy from a guy in Beijing and it was really cool to be able to try out all the different XF / VSF / ARF reps in person and compare the quality and finish between them.

I agree, if you have some kind of knowledge and want to enjoy the experience. Which i dont think is the case here for OP ?

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I agree, if you have some kind of knowledge and want to enjoy the experience. Which i dont think is the case here for OP ?

With knowledge it becomes far easier, but he could still teach his friend about what to look for to distinguish between a low-end DHGate rep and an ARF/Noob. And if he gets a recommendation from a member of the forum (like I received for the place in Beijing), he probably won't get scammed.

Reactions: Pdatoon

sketchAG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/19
Canada, eh
Buying directly from the dealer where you can see/check firsthand the quality of the watch is preferrable ... that said, make sure your friend knows what to look for.
Hopefully he's very detail oriented and know what a good quality replica looks/feel like. Also need to be aware of pricing, etc. He needs to know how to haggle as well.