Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Buy rep in hong kong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy rep in hong kong

Hi, soon a dear friend of mine will go to China for work for about 3 weeks. I asked him to buy me a replica. Can anyone say the address where to buy a Noob or Arf rep? I accept answers also in private. Thank you

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

It's easier and safer to buy online from TD and have it shipped to your place in HK.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdatoon View Post
      It's easier and safer to buy online from TD and have it shipped to your place in HK.
      come on, the experience of buying live from a dealer in china is something else. I had the chance to buy from a guy in Beijing and it was really cool to be able to try out all the different XF / VSF / ARF reps in person and compare the quality and finish between them.

Comment

you have an address where to go

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Rod View Post

come on, the experience of buying live from a dealer in china is something else. I had the chance to buy from a guy in Beijing and it was really cool to be able to try out all the different XF / VSF / ARF reps in person and compare the quality and finish between them.
          I agree, if you have some kind of knowledge and want to enjoy the experience. Which i dont think is the case here for OP ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pdatoon View Post

I agree, if you have some kind of knowledge and want to enjoy the experience. Which i dont think is the case here for OP ?
            With knowledge it becomes far easier, but he could still teach his friend about what to look for to distinguish between a low-end DHGate rep and an ARF/Noob. And if he gets a recommendation from a member of the forum (like I received for the place in Beijing), he probably won't get scammed.

Comment

Buying directly from the dealer where you can see/check firsthand the quality of the watch is preferrable ... that said, make sure your friend knows what to look for.
              Hopefully he's very detail oriented and know what a good quality replica looks/feel like. Also need to be aware of pricing, etc. He needs to know how to haggle as well.

Comment

Working...
              X