Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

What was your first rep purchase ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first rep
    Philly born and breed - Frankford for life

Comment

A bimetal datejust back in 1987 I think! Was crap of course then! First decent rep was a gmt2 from a pal in Thailand around 1995.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought my first rep after researching on here. I had actually found the Puretime website before I found here but just could not believe that the sale of the reps was quite so open, thought it was probably a scam.

Anyway my first rep was a Tudor Black Bay Bronze Blue Bucherer edition and it is still my favorite watch. I have bought some more reps since then (3 more). They are cheapies - a Tag Monaco which looks great and I get many comments on it despite it has several tells the least of which it is a quartz and two cheaply built vintage subs - a Rolex and a Tudor Snowflake. Love the Tudor Snowflake but dropped the roles and need to get a new 2813 movement for it.

Comment

My first rep was (and still is my only at this current time) my noob v9 sub

Loving this thing, and hoping to grab more watches soon!

Comment

My first rep was an Omega Speedmaster back in 2013. It was a mid tier rep from a local seller.

Comment

Just bought my first - Rolex Daytona from Asian7750 - the buying experience was great, but so dissapointed in the watch. not in terms of quality as its a great piece. brilliant quality and gorgious watch. but i didnt realise the Dayton was so small. I like my watches large faced, but the Daytona is quite small on the wrist. should have gone for a Tag Carrera i think..

Comment

Originally posted by Bigozuk View Post
                Just bought my first - Rolex Daytona from Asian7750 - the buying experience was great, but so dissapointed in the watch. not in terms of quality as its a great piece. brilliant quality and gorgious watch. but i didnt realise the Dayton was so small. I like my watches large faced, but the Daytona is quite small on the wrist. should have gone for a Tag Carrera i think..
                I was surprised at the size when I got my Daytona, I don't know why because I was well aware it's 40mm, the difference for me is I like smaller watches so for me it's perfect, my advice would be don't wear it or be very careful and keep it in as new condition, build up your post count to be able to sell on m2m and then post it for sale, daytonas always sell well.

have you looked at IWC chronos they are normally larger with big dials

Comment

This 114060

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X