• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is Swiss Made Clones a reliable seller?

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
I know this guy is not a TD but I thought I'd see if any of you have heard of this guy before.

Here is his YouTube Channel and Instagram.

He claims he knows a watch making guy in Switzerland who builds these super reps that are much better than the typical Chinese factory made ones. So you supposedly buy through Swiss Made Clones to buy a watch from his Swiss friend. SMC has videos and pictures that look pretty legit. Apparently, he even accepts PayPal as a form of payment. He charges 1150 euros for most of his watches and each purchase includes box with manuals. All my contact with SWC was done through Instagram direct messages.

​​​​​​​My gut is telling me this is a scam but I wanted to see if some of you veterans could give me your opinion.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
There is no such thing as Swiss made replicas. This guy is selling the same Chinese watches as our forum TDs just charging more than twice the price. I say stay away from him and go with a TD.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: sketchAG and Tcc13c

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I know this guy is not a TD but I thought I'd see if any of you have heard of this guy before.

Here is his YouTube Channel and Instagram.

He claims he knows a watch making guy in Switzerland who builds these super reps that are much better than the typical Chinese factory made ones. So you supposedly buy through Swiss Made Clones to buy a watch from his Swiss friend. SMC has videos and pictures that look pretty legit. Apparently, he even accepts PayPal as a form of payment. He charges 1150 euros for most of his watches and each purchase includes box with manuals. All my contact with SWC was done through Instagram direct messages.

My gut is telling me this is a scam but I wanted to see if some of you veterans could give me your opinion.

What Krychan 13 says ! He doesn't know a man in Switzerland who makes these unbeatable reps . Imagine the tooling costs and material sourcing alone for a one man operation.

The watches he shows on his YT channel are Chinese replicas . The AP Royal Oak he shows for example is a JF v5 . The SeaDweller an Arf etc etc . The boxes he uses are gen in his YT presentations to add to the look . There is evidence that the papers etc he shows relate to the actual watch he is showing . You obviously will receive a rep box .

If he supplies you with the watches he shows then it isn't then that isn't a scam per se .

The SCAM is charging twice the price for a Chinese Replica that he claims are SWISS MADE .

Take the hint , he goes to great lengths to saw he isn't selling watches on his YT channel .When is actually selling them through Instagram .

So to spell it out THIS GUY DOESN'T HAVE A WATCHMAKER FRIEND IN SWITZERLAND MAKING ONE OFF SUPER REPS TO ORDER . HE IS SELLING EXCELLENT ( high end cost quality) CHINESE REPLICAS AND CHARGING DOUBLE THE PRICE FOR THEM BY CLAIMING TO GULLIBLE FOOLS THAT THEY ARE MADE IN SWITZERLAND .

Buy the same watch off a TD and save yourself $500.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michu

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
There is no such thing as Swiss made replicas. This guy is selling the same Chinese watches as our forum TDs just charging more than twice the price. I say stay away from him and go with a TD.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Thank you! :)

Reactions: kryckan13

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
What Krychan 13 says ! He doesn't know a man in Switzerland who makes these unbeatable reps . Imagine the tooling costs and material sourcing alone for a one man operation.

The watches he shows on his YT channel are Chinese replicas . The AP Royal Oak he shows for example is a JF v5 . The SeaDweller an Arf etc etc . The boxes he uses are gen in his YT presentations to add to the look . There is evidence that the papers etc he shows relate to the actual watch he is showing . You obviously will receive a rep box .

If he supplies you with the watches he shows then it isn't then that isn't a scam per se .

The SCAM is charging twice the price for a Chinese Replica that he claims are SWISS MADE .

Take the hint , he goes to great lengths to saw he isn't selling watches on his YT channel .When is actually selling them through Instagram .

So to spell it out THIS GUY DOESN'T HAVE A WATCHMAKER FRIEND IN SWITZERLAND MAKING ONE OFF SUPER REPS TO ORDER . HE IS SELLING EXCELLENT ( high end cost quality) CHINESE REPLICAS AND CHARGING DOUBLE THE PRICE FOR THEM BY CLAIMING TO GULLIBLE FOOLS THAT THEY ARE MADE IN SWITZERLAND .

Buy the same watch off a TD and save yourself $500.

Thank you as well. You confirmed my suspicions.

danno7778

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/19
Years ago you used to get the same stories, only the reps were supposedly made in Italy. As the guys have pointed out above, all they are selling are the general reps with a story and charging twice what the TDs do.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
If he's got a slick looking website, he must be legit. Why not buy from him, then you can review it for us?

Tell me, do you need assistance getting dressed in the morning?

Geeze dude , the guys a noob pls dont let HELP him get in trouble

Last edited:
Reactions: Michu

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Geeze dude , the guys a noob pls dont let him get in trouble

Yeah, bad Monday morning that was, I was a tad grumpy....

I think it was obvious from my second comment that I was being sarcastic though? Not that I'm proud of it....

Sorry OP. It's just irritating seeing that very same question asked a thousand times (which it has - do a quick search).

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

I think it was obvious from my second comment that I was being sarcastic though? Not that I'm proud of it....

Sorry OP. It's just irritating seeing that very same question asked a thousand times (which it has - do a quick search).

Thats OK i just changed your title , enjoy your breakfast

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19

You are right though. I could have done more google searches. The search tool on the website gave me issue when searching for more than one word sometimes. That said, in the searches I did conduct I did not find anything about this particular user. Thus, why I brought it up. As Raddave said, I am very much a noob lol, but I am learning.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You are right though. I could have done more google searches. The search tool on the website gave me issue when searching for more than one word sometimes. That said, in the searches I did conduct I did not find anything about this particular user. Thus, why I brought it up. As Raddave said, I am very much a noob lol, but I am learning.

DO NOT EVER eat tacos at gingers house please

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
DO NOT EVER eat tacos at gingers house please

I can't believe you banned poor old Nakatomi Makanaki or whatever his name was in that Mika00 brig thread :rofl:

He was going to be a future mod he said!

Lol!!!!

At least some good came from that shitshow :rofl: