• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Reps on holiday !!

Stribbo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/18
I have gens and reps, but was wondering if it’s ok to take the reps abroad. I want to leave my Gen Rollies at home for safety, but don’t want to lose the reps at customs. Anyone ever had any issues ??

KS Watches

6/8/17
My friends and I only take reps on holiday, no issues wether on wrist or in the bag. Customs don't give a fuck. Been all over Europe from Ibiza to mykonos to even Monaco. Nobody noticed and nobody cares. So don't worry about customs.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Stribbo

centrum

27/7/14
Reps are, actually, the watch to take on a holiday. You don't have to worry about losing, damaging, or getting stolen. :) Enjoy your holiday.

Reactions: rj999 and Stribbo

Pam-am

Known Member
9/7/14
Yep! Never had an issue with bringing my reps for my trips. Been all over Asia, Australia, Europe, North America!
it'll be an issue if you bring a whole suitcase filled with watches though :punk:

Stribbo

24/9/18
Thanks guys, what I suspected, but thought I would ask.

overmind3p4c

Known Member
10/6/19
As long it is clear and obvious you have no intent to sell, it is 100% legal to be in possession of reps as a consumer

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Been travelling the world for several years now and no problem at all =) from north to south..east to west... even Antartica I've been too also, but there's no customs there and to tell you they don't even care on what you're having on your wrist =)

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Think Australia might be an issue to be in the possession of fake goods... this based on the Customs TV series.

personally I never had issues with reps... I received compliments twice by the customs officer in Portug

danno7778

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/19
Never had an issue. I suppose it depends how many you are taking - you may be running a risk if taking 10 or 12 with you, but 2 or 3 I wouldn't be concerned.

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Being traveling across EU (incl. France, Italy and Switzerland which are supposedly tough), USA, Asia and Australia with reps (couple at a time) ---> absolutely no problem!

Reactions: Doc_Savage