• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Rolex Explorer II with rubber strap?

ericd937

Looking Around
8/6/19
Hi everyone. I'm looking for the best place to buy a Rolex Explorer II Replica. I don't even want the steel bracelet. Is there anyplace where I can can buy a nice quality passable replica with a rubber strap? Any leads you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much. I have attached photos below for reference. Is noob factory the best one? I'm open to any options available. My budget is around 200 to 300 usd. Thanks again!

Rolex_EXPLORER%20II%2040mm%20bk.jpg

2Q==

danno7778

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/19
Noob is an excellent rep, probably the closest to gen out of the box. Correct hand stack movement is subject to mixed reports however, and is not as stable as the 2836-2. For this reason, I would go for the JF with the Asian eta clone personally.

Reactions: rj999

ericd937

Looking Around
8/6/19
Noob is an excellent rep, probably the closest to gen out of the box. Correct hand stack movement is subject to mixed reports however, and is not as stable as the 2836-2. For this reason, I would go for the JF with the Asian eta clone personally.

Any chance you can link me to a reputable seller?

danno7778

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/19
Any chance you can link me to a reputable seller?

Any of the Trusted Dealers listed on this site will be able to help you out. They all are able to get the same watches supplied to them.

Reactions: rj999