• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone else experiencing delayed parcel force delivery

Chrissi

Looking Around
11/5/19
I was told that parcel "is hold up for extended checks and should clear out soon" by my TD.
To be honest, I doubt very much that the situation will clear out soon or at all. Likely all parcels coming in on 28.05 at around 5.00 pm are lost or stolen. Let's all hope the best.

Faj

10/3/19
Feeling is not the right way to judge the subject.
just got message from TD

seems to be business as usual- the stuff is with customs.

Last edited:

Chrissi

Looking Around
11/5/19
But if stuff is hold by customs, why should PF tracking history shows it as "released from customs"? I think it is not a customs issue.

Faj

10/3/19
Maybe I hope too much and to trusty.
I think they just need to pay customs-
in UK they don’t force open- I heard !?

Stephen Owen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/19
I have great news, mine is now on its way to Liverpool and should be delivered on Monday!

DrDealgood

Supporter
4/9/17
YEEESSS !!!!!! Moved on to National Hub "Your item its on his way to our delivery depot"

Pippo9

17/11/16
That's good to hear. Mine still aren't showing up as having arrived in the UK, despite having departed China (over a week ago apparently).

Hopefully just slow updates, but we'll see. Encouraging to see these other ones moving.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Faj

10/3/19
Ffffuuck. ... sorry my French,
cant believe it, I am in too.
Our parcels really stayed together :drinks_cheers:

Now just hope - no caused damage.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I've had this happen. But my experience is in th usa. Ultimately, I think it gets diverted by customs. I've had parcels go through and end up delivered no problem. I've also had parcels end up confiscated. I guess it depends on who's inspecting them and what they're looking for.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Mine took 5 days to go through customs but now delivered safely. I’m guessing customs at Coventry is backed up and the usual slow carefree uk workers add to that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kingjames90

Legend
12/8/18
Manchester, UK.
In my experience parcel force just take their sweet time. Never had any major issues though other than my own impatience haha! Had the odd charge but again nothing huge always been under £20

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: rj999

Pippo9

17/11/16
Update from me. Both deliveries arrived today. For some reason it took 10 days between "Departed from Export Office" to "Arrived in UK". Once here it cleared customs and got to me very quickly.

Took longer than usual, but as everyone says here, patience is the key.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Faj

10/3/19
I am still waiting - but at least got a code that’s on the move.
Think I can expect it on Friday.

But then ... there are more tiny tingle tangle packets on the move ...

The music of the Rep game ....