• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Acknowledgement of how good reps are getting from the high end review site

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Saw this and I have to say he would think the rep was even more amazing if he knew it only cost the equivalent of about £550 instead of £1000 as he quotes!

haha he got ripped

But he has a very good point though. Loosely quoted: "You can replicate the watch, but can it replicate what it makes you feel? Only you can answer that question".

Last edited:

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
Interesting Video!

It’s the Noob correct?

The ARF has different pushers I believe but also heard they fixed it.

EunosMX5

Known Member
14/2/19
Man this just makes me wish even more that Noob made a blue dial 116509 rep with the 4130. Would be an instant buy from me, but alas, there is no option for that model with a thin working chrono. Impressive work with the SA4130

uphoto

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/6/18
Just finished watching that video and came here to see what people were saying! I had no idea that Noob was making a copy 4130!!!

I thought all the replica chrono's right now had the 7550, which is why I usually stay away from them.

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
At first I just skipped through the Video.

Now I had some time to watch the video and look for details.

Noob did a great job! Honestly when I see that video I don’t think a gen would be necessary. (NWBIG)

Edit: but if you can pick up a gen for retail price.. then it’s another story :p

Last edited:
Reactions: csthe

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
haha he got ripped

But he has a very good point though. Loosely quoted: "You can replicate the watch, but can it replicate what it makes you feel? Only you can answer that question".

I don't own that rep, but my answer is, yes it replicates the feelings I get when I wear my gen APs or Breitlings. And I also have that especially glowing feeling because it was a fraction of their price, and if it breaks I can buy another just as cheaply.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Interesting Video!

It’s the Noob correct?

The ARF has different pushers I believe but also heard they fixed it.
ARF doesn't yet have a clone 4130

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

rpsmithbarney

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/19
CONUS
I saw the YouTube video too but I actually feel better wearing a rep, smug in the knowledge that the $65,000 that I could have paid for a gen Platinum Daytona remains in my bank account rather than a Swiss bank account.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Well the watch costs around 700, a service costs around 350, so it's not far from the 1k pounds to be honest

Reactions: Dmage

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Fake stuff gives me a different feeling than the real thing. To me they are great toy watches and I don’t lie about them being fake. For me the quality of gens is a completely different league. Don’t get me wrong. I love my reps for what they are.

The fakes would probably fool most people if that’s your goal given it fits your personality and general life style. It doesn’t make much sense to me if your watch is more pricy than your house or you drive an old crappy car and wear an AP rose gold that costs 300k. That’s the kind of stuff that usually give it away to me.