• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted Sellers for Newbie

bazza1234

Looking Around
30/5/19
Hi I’m a newbie to the clone watch industry lol and am looking for an omega planet ocean black and orange woven strap (non chronograph). I’d love the one with the glass back if possible. Any hints and tips about trusted sellers? Many thanks.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Welcome to the forum.
All the TDs have been vetted by forum administration so feel free to pick anyone that you like. Send the one(s) you select a pic of the watch(es) you like and they’ll tell you if it’s available or not.

If they get you the one you want, you’ll need to pay before you’ll see QC pics. Look them over carefully before agreeing or rejecting. Remember, these are reps that are about 1-5% of the price of a gen, so you won’t get gen level perfection. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ll be disappointed very quickly.

Otherwise, enjoy the hobby and continue to read up on all the different watches that we have here, including done you may have never heard of before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk