• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping to canada

Shipping to canada

• san

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • cookie

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Heywatch133

Looking Around
24/5/19
Hello, guys
My first experience ordering watch from Puretime which is TD. I’ve purchase piece of Rolex from them and they just shipped yesterday. It shipped through EMS as well( they said its safer way to ship to canada)
But I’m very worried that it will get seized in the canada custom and get charge or fine :(. Anyone has recent experience ordering watch to Canada safely?
Please share some experience and information for me
Thank you, bless all.

Bones2U

Known Member
27/11/18
Toronto
You shouldn’t have any problems. I just ordered a watch from the UK but it took about 2-3 months to get here. I thought it was last forever but the bit just showed-up. Patience is the name of the game. Customs doesn’t care about our watches here. No worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Heywatch133

mcnut

Horology Curious
12/2/18
West coast Canada
I have lived in Canada for 40 years. Wonderful country, but the postal service sucks, big time. It was bad 20 years ago too, so this is nothing new.

I have imported many watches over the last three years. Although it takes a long time for delivery, the watches eventually do arrive. A Rolex blusey took 32 days from the United Kingdom to west coast Canada. Canada Post website never showed any up-dates at all. A regular letter usually makes the trip in only four days. Go figure.

The good news is Canada Customs could care less about watches. I have never had a parcel opened or replica confiscated. Lacy buggers, which is good. :)