• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New rolex yatchmaster 116655 RG

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
Some pics with better lighting would be helpful

atozzotas

7/1/15
No then pal are you happy with it? What's your overall impression of rose gold compared to the other factories?
regards

I have held the Gen at the AD. Now this is only my opinion.
The rose gold is too light (JF was too orange, Noob was closer but still darker) Now this is at the other side of the spectrum
I need this rose gold color in the bezel of the chocolate yatchmaster.
The dial and crystal are better on the noob (3d hand effect is just not there on the djf)
As for the dial I need the expert to chime in (about how the print and 3d effect of the printed letters)
I would like the noob dial and the DJF rose gold color case.
The bracelet is stiff, new ARF rubber bracelets are softer
The bezel number are shallower on the djf than noob (I cannot recall how their where in the GEN)
As I said in another post I can live with the faults unless someone want me to post it on the sales page

Reactions: leo6929

Time bandit

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/1/17
Uk
I have held the Gen at the AD. Now this is only my opinion.
The rose gold is too light (JF was too orange, Noob was closer but still darker) Now this is at the other side of the spectrum
I need this rose gold color in the bezel of the chocolate yatchmaster.
The dial and crystal are better on the noob (3d hand effect is just not there on the djf)
As for the dial I need the expert to chime in (about how the print and 3d effect of the printed letters)
I would like the noob dial and the DJF rose gold color case.
The bracelet is stiff, new ARF rubber bracelets are softer
The bezel number are shallower on the djf than noob (I cannot recall how their where in the GEN)
As I said in another post I can live with the faults unless someone want me to post it on the sales page

I have the Noob new I'll pop some pics on , he gen has copper included in the mixing pot , if you have a daytona chocolate I'd be interested if you sell it ,

naturaqua

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/7/18
I'd love to see some more pics, thinking about getting the ARF and would like to compare before I buy

atozzotas

7/1/15
I have the Noob new I'll pop some pics on , he gen has copper included in the mixing pot , if you have a daytona chocolate I'd be interested if you sell it ,

Daytona chocolate? I have a rep available but on hold for the next two weeks (I will put it up on the sale page, if interested later on) PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpjp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/17
ASIA
noob vs JF so finally which one is close to the gen ?
thinking to buy one .. on my mind since a long

Time bandit

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/1/17
Uk
noob vs JF so finally which one is close to the gen ?
thinking to buy one .. on my mind since a long

I started this thread to see if the new addition which has now been shown it's a great condender and it is , the Noob is great the arf has slightly better colour the jf isn't so good and the new dff is quiet close to the gen colour, the gen is perfect but all we can do is choose between the reviews and decide on our findings, £300 buys you a great copy which only experts will tell that's about as good as it gets enjoy

Reactions: jpjp and leo6929

jpjp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/17
ASIA
Thanks a lot ! i think i am gonna go with the noob ! will post onc i get hands on it :)

atozzotas

7/1/15
More photos in natural light
c713c03c14bebcea138a07d21ff1f296.jpg

c5b1458b7c0460e8f2368c080769fa71.jpg
86a85533e4426c12f15302b88fdccda1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: leo6929

Ed kent

Horology Curious
20/8/13
Ooo that’s nice ???? might be my next purchase but brown dial Daytona would be my dream gen

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
What does the bezel feel like? I have a version of this but I just don't like the feel of the bezel.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited: