• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

a guy on youtube?

JohanJakobsen

Horology Curious
13/5/19
Hi Forum,

Can anybody tell me where this guy gets his watches from? or are they genuine. In his description, he claims, that they are build in Switcherland ( lol ) PM me if you are the supplier or knows where he buys these items from.

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
It’s a scam. Stick to TDs

JohanJakobsen

Horology Curious
13/5/19
But they look pretty good - some say they are franken with gen parts.. I know they are not from Swiss

JohanJakobsen

Horology Curious
13/5/19
hmm.. I am pretty sure its franken watches - maybe rebuild with gen parts - but bought from China...

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
hmm.. I am pretty sure its franken watches - maybe rebuild with gen parts - but bought from China...

Can’t you see that the good members of this forum is trying to save your ass from getting scammed. If you decide to order anyway, please let us know the outcome.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

JohanJakobsen

Horology Curious
13/5/19
Easy now bro.. He claims that the watches are not for sale only a hobby he has. I just asked in this forum if anybody could tell me the source. I cant see wheather its Noob, ARF or another factory.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Swiss_made_clones on youtube?

Easy now bro.. He claims that the watches are not for sale only a hobby he has. I just asked in this forum if anybody could tell me the source. I cant see wheather its Noob, ARF or another factory.

There’s been a post about this guy before, he is only showing stock factory reps. No mods, for instance the hulk is an ARF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: freediver

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

Franken means there are genuine parts, which gen parts were you able to see on that videos?

Last edited:

Keylog74

14/6/13
Comes here to ask question than in just about some hours he is ready to teach.... OP ill tell you, if you pm the youtuber you will see that he will actually sell you the watch.

Reactions: stufuse

JohanJakobsen

Horology Curious
13/5/19
Cmon guys - is this kindergarten? Since you all are pros - where can i get these Rolex’s ?
Hard to believe they are 500 usd + B and P.

But could be wrong.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Steelfish Glaude can we edit thread's title and remove the name of this youtube/instagram seller?

He is running a YB channel to show the videos, once you contact him on IG - he sells a full stock ARF reps for +1k USD, claiming those are "swiss" reps.

Reactions: Glaude

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Steelfish Glaude can we edit thread's title and remove the name of this youtube/instagram seller?

He is running a YB channel to show the videos, once you contact him on IG - he sells a full stock ARF reps for +1k USD, claiming those are "swiss" reps.

Thanks for the info, title edited !

Reactions: stufuse

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Cmon guys - is this kindergarten? Since you all are pros - where can i get these Rolex’s ?
Hard to believe they are 500 usd + B and P.

But could be wrong.

You’ve been told where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohanJakobsen

Horology Curious
13/5/19
So all of his so called swiss reps - are just ARF ootb? no gen parts? I am looking for the closest to gen black submariner - is that ARF or V9 with 3135.

Gfpatt

Trusted Dealer
15/12/18
I just read this and don’t see what guy you are talking about? Most of them wont tell you where they get their reps from. They even say that in their video!!

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I just read this and don’t see what guy you are talking about? Most of them wont tell you where they get their reps from. They even say that in their video!!

[QUOTE
He is running a YB channel to show the videos, once you contact him on IG - he sells a full stock ARF reps for +1k USD, claiming those are "swiss" reps.[/QUOTE]