• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the actual relationships between RWI and RWG?

mottykytu

4/6/13
Hi guys, been here since 2013. I know that RWI is a very strong community...

The point it recently I found RWG and join it too. (Even trailboss99 help me to manually active account there - Thank alot once again)

The point is that I found many Mod-Admin in RWI is also RWG Mod-admin which make me think the 2 big forum have some relation. But it certainly not run by the same board since I found a Banned TD here is still a very good/well know TD in RWG. So what is the true relation between 2 forums?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
RWG.bz and RWI share one admin : trailboss, and I'm a tech admin on both.
No mods are shared between RWI and RWG

We use to call them "sister boards" are their histories are tied, check this post :

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?...a-a-history-of-rwg-and-those-who-came-before/

As for TD, each board has their own with their own reason, and remember that TD can also choose to operate one on one board rather than the other.

What banned TD are you referring too ?

mottykytu

4/6/13
RWG.bz and RWI share one admin : trailboss, and I'm a tech admin on both.
No mods are shared between RWI and RWG

We use to call them "sister boards" are their histories are tied, check this post :

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?...a-a-history-of-rwg-and-those-who-came-before/

As for TD, each board has their own with their own reason, and remember that TD can also choose to operate one on one board rather than the other.

What banned TD are you referring too ?

Yes, I forgot you are tech admin last time bêcause I have to ask for help from trail boss as I register 3 times, all failed.

3 account and 3 email but never any activate email sent to my email (I have check all spam and 3 account use Gmail) so I have to pm trailboss for manual activate, he is very willing to do, I feel thankful for that.

but may be it is Tech problem?

Anw do not wảnt to share the name of that banned TD (You guy know who he is) since it may cause some unhappy problem...

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Oh boy.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

SCShrek

SpoonFeeder
7/9/18
South Carolina, US
Gah. I wish someone would just say why Trusty is no longer a TD here but still is on RWG. He’s normally my first TD I go to because he willingly takes PayPal and after buying about a dozen watches and bracelets from him, I’ve never gotten anything but quality product and impeccable service so I will continue to order from him with the knowledge that he will not replace in case of a customs seizure. He even sourced the tiniest damn case back screw I’ve ever seen that fell out of my IWC. But if there’s a really good reason not to use Andrew, he shouldn’t be a TD over on RWG either.

Ill shut now now as I don’t want to draw any ire from mods. I’m just trying to say if Trusty can be trusted then I’m good but if not, I would hope someone would say it.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Gah. I wish someone would just say why Trusty is no longer a TD here but still is on RWG. He’s normally my first TD I go to because he willingly takes PayPal and after buying about a dozen watches and bracelets from him, I’ve never gotten anything but quality product and impeccable service so I will continue to order from him with the knowledge that he will not replace in case of a customs seizure. He even sourced the tiniest damn case back screw I’ve ever seen that fell out of my IWC. But if there’s a really good reason not to use Andrew, he shouldn’t be a TD over on RWG either.

Ill shut now now as I don’t want to draw any ire from mods. I’m just trying to say if Trusty can be trusted then I’m good but if not, I would hope someone would say it.
Well run along over there and use him or
Start your own forum and invite him to be a TD there or

Don't continue bringing up trusty here mmmkay?

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Last edited:
Reactions: Tompa

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I will go out of my way to steer people away from Andrew & TrustyTime. I know they are one of the biggest, but in my experience he is super shady/slippery. If Trusty was the only dealer selling reps I would just stop buying reps all together. He has lied and been caught in lies multiple times (by me) and will refuse to exchange a watch & will happily take your money after telling you he has a watch that he does not. I could go on and on. Needless to say I am not a fan.

Last edited:

mottykytu

4/6/13
I will go out of my way to steer people away from Andrew & TrustyTime. I know they are one of the biggest, but in my experience he is super shady/slippery. If Trusty was the only dealer selling reps I would just stop buying reps all together. He has lied and been caught in lies multiple times (by me) and will refuse to exchange a watch & will happily take your money after telling you he has a watch that he does not. I could go on and on. Needless to say I am not a fan.

Than do you think Ryan good? I'm looking to do bussines with him in future

mottykytu

4/6/13
Search "cartel" here on RWI . . ..

Trusty is a TD next door because RWG was primarily Gary's board and Gary had no issue with TT.

Agree but after the Cartel scandal, almost TD here and on RWG the price is săme ( and all go UP too), is it anyway to keep them not go up to 1000 in near future...

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Agree but after the Cartel scandal, almost TD here and on RWG the price is săme ( and all go UP too), is it anyway to keep them not go up to 1000 in near future...

Tds doesn't make the prices, factories does

I don't know why people are so obsessed with who is a TD where and why, you all see how things are handled when a TD screw up, there's no indulgence from staff towards TDs, they are all treated equally.

The reasons why some are TDs here and other aren't are not secret, as Trailboss said, you can search easily why.

RWG has their TD, RWI too, people are free to choose what they want, all the info to make a good choice are out in the open.

This thread was about the relationship between RWG & RWI, I think this question is cleared up now :)